Brady temperature sensor NFC labels

Not so: if I sell you a piece of string for $500 and you buy it, the onus was on you to figure out that you could buy the entire roll for $2.50 with less than two minutes of googling. In this case, it doesn’t take much longer to find alternatives to those overpriced Bio Thermo rebrands.

Complacent purchasing officers and poorly managed grant money are what’s sapping human progress.

giphy (3)

Hey fair. I am not interested so much in a temp only implant, just reminded me of this post when I read it.

Is $11 a rip off per piece? I didn’t think it was that bad of a deal.

In either case, I had confused the frequency. So it was a mute suggestion anyways. I would have just linked him to the xBT

tenor (11)

$11 is a good deal actually… I thought it was the price for one! I have seen some of the other chips they sold last year that we’re priced like crazy high… hadn’t looked at them since.

2 Likes

@anon3825968, great find on the Brady RFID/NFC labels.

Do you mind if I ask where you bought them from/through, please?

I’d love to get my hands on a few of each for some experimenting with.

Thanks

I bought them from the local retailer here in Finland - which won’t help you much probably.

Just find a Brady dealer in your area and ask them for samples. They should send you a couple to play with.

1 Like

Thanks, @anon3825968 . I got in touch with my local Brady supplier today, to see if they can import them from Europe for me. It might be easier to buy them online somewhere and forward them on to Australia.
Any help is appreciated.

Brady isn’t the only labels manufacturer trying to get in on the cold chain action. Look around, you might find other manufacturers, and I’m willing to bet they all use more or less the same sort of basic mechanism to report the temperature. At any rate, all it takes is calling them up and sort of suggest you’re evaluating solutions for your business to have them Fedex you a bunch of samples.

Sooo it’s 2021… beans?

we’re keeping the beans to ourselves for now…

beans

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks @anon3825968. I did call my local Brady supplier (Brady Australia), and they denied the labels being ready for retail sale :laughing: globally!

I have sourced other suppliers but I would love to get my hands on the Brady inlays to evaluate them too.

Mind sharing your special source? Or can I please PM you?

I don’t mind :slight_smile: It’s Exxi in Finland. But they won’t supply them to you because they service the Finnish market. That’s why I didn’t feel it was terribly useful to you.

For what it’s worth, I got their name from Brady UK. Just hit their website and ask them which suppliers carry the tags in your area: https://www.brady.co.uk/forms/contact/contact-form

Thanks, @anon3825968! Big help :slight_smile:

You’re right, they won’t sell to me, but hopefully, I can use this to pressure my local supplier to sell them to me.

I’d love to be able to buy them online and get them shipped to me, if anyone knows of an online store who sells them???

Cheers

Where are you based? I requested some samples a while ago and could send some to you when I receive them.

Just heard about these Labels today at work. Someone used them and I was a little confused, haven’t seen something like this before.

Thanks, @anon7067117. I am based in Melbourne, Australia.

Happy to pay for postage, obviously. How much do the inlays cost?

I believe there are 2 types, NFC and RFID. Are they different prices?

Thanks.

AFAIK it should be a free sample, so don’t worry about it :slight_smile: I asked them for both. it might take quite some time though.

Perfect! Thanks so much, @anon7067117 . Any indication when they might arrive at you?
Let me know and I’ll PM you regarding shipping them over to me.
Cheers

today i received these samples