Calling on the Dangeorus Army to watch videos

To be fair… I mentioned Gangstalking, which is most likely people suffering from undiagnosed or unmedicated schizophrenia.

True, some people sometimes make fun of them, but usually people don’t they just try and persuade them to get help.

2 Likes

Okay, so… let’s get a list of questions together and I’ll do my first Q&A video… sound good?

4 Likes

What makes you think a Q&A video is a good idea?

Do you have an “ultimate” implant idea which would satisfy you if you ever achieved it?

What is the meaning of life?

If you were asked five years ago “where do you see yourself in five years” how close would you have been?

5 Likes

My list of suggestions or actual questions
Expect things that have been asked before but it’s always nice to hear t from the horses mouth and maybe things have changed

Any progress on
Double xled hf-lf
Mifare / t5577 x series
Flexsiid

Chlorahex for sale

Programming apex for dummies

Apex ring

Any sensor projects

3 Likes

What’s next after Vivokey Apex?

if you could make a new implant what would it be?
Both Dream implant and realistic implant.

maybe some thoughts on some of these:

2 Likes

Q+A ideas:

• What is it that excites you or motivates you or drives your passion for making implants and helping others with implants? What drives you to do this?
  • What’s your ultimate implant? (suggested by @Zwack and @Pilgrimsmaster)
  • What’s your ideal realistic implant? (suggested by @Zwack)
  • How did you end up getting into digital implants? (I know the story from the TED talk, but having it on a DT video would be great too)
  • How many implants do you have right now and what do you use them for?

Whole new video ideas possibly:

• Where do you expect digital implant technology to go in the next 5-10 years?
  • Assuaging common fears around implant installation and having it in your body (pain levels, healing process, general concerns that people have like “will it migrate through my body” etc)
  • Digital implants 101
  • Debunking digital implant myths
  • What are some of the best implant stories you’ve ever heard?

~ Jamie

4 Likes

Favorite color?

2 Likes

Your typical intro please, how did you get started, how did you move to VivoKey bla bla.

How do you imagine VivoKey in 5 years from now?

Can you please leak some more details about something? Anything really. Please, pretty please.

4 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like

With the business market switching from more of the people who fully understand the tech(a maker) to people who don’t (a consumer) but are more curious about the possibilities has that created any challenges?

How many products go from design board to actual product vs the stuff that gets scraped?

2 Likes

So much scrap. If only we had infinite money and time

2 Likes

I figured. I was just curious how many projects were shelved.

2 Likes

Tour of the forum and react to Amal's Photoshop Gallery 🖼

2 Likes

I’ll just be posting all new videos to this thread now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

d4f768e8899152b5efb6d1cf9e584116

1 Like

it might have something to do with re-watched videos counting for less or not at all… maybe. basically you’d need to clear cookies and cache and maybe VPN every time you ran through the playlist… dunno though.

2 Likes

Could we get you featured on LTT or another large channel like that?

too bad he recently posted about dumping his ubiquiti setup for a ruckus system… or maybe he uses ubiquiti access control at his house / office? dunno… would be cool though… anyone got his email / phone number :wink:

2 Likes

info@linusmediagroup.com

5 Likes