Calling on the Dangeorus Army to watch videos

So there’s this thing on YouTube called a “merch shelf” which puts links to products directly under the video and above the description. We want to do that to improve sales (it’s been a downer few months lately)… but to do that we need to monetize our videos… and to do that we need to meet minimum qualifications… and at the moment the only qualification we don’t meet is “hours watched”;

So I guess I’m asking for people to just like… watch our videos? Just mindlessly zombie through every last video until your brain melts and all you can think of is shuffling around and eating brains. k?

thanks

18 Likes

what do we do if we’ve already seen every video from beginning to end…

i guess i’ll use my secondary account to make sure they count

tenor

9 Likes

Dunno but it’s just watch hours so probably counts if you rewatch :wink:

You’re doing your part!

1 Like

I mean, I’m suggesting not suggesting we game the system, but if the channel had a playlist composed of every single video, someone could just hit play once while they were working or doing other stuff…

10 Likes

Any minute now @anon3825968 will post some kind of auto watch script that’s far over my head

4 Likes

Because I have too much free time…

A playlist with all videos in chronological order, able to be set to repeat endlessly.

12 Likes

Thank you. Running it on my chrome cast while I’m actually watching another input. If I can get it to repeat I can run it while I’m gone too

1 Like

I’ve got “The Mentalist” playing on amazon prime, and DT videos on mute. Really weird seeing the DT videos with “The Mentalist” sound track.

2 Likes

I’ve got the playlist playing in the background on mute while I watch reptile videos :smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, have never done that for my own channel :wink: :flushed:. Glad to do it for yours.

3 Likes

Just watched them all again. I’ll run them all day tomorrow at work.

3 Likes

Link please ? :grin:

1 Like

Here you go

In Discourse, blue text indicates a hyperlink.

3 Likes

Joining the army… Playing on loop in the background :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okkkay, i watched all of the videos, ang got damn supprised on the Titan Batch 3 Video

grafik

it was running in the background and i heared my name.

When the Vid came out i even wrote a comment for the YT Algorithm but i did not watched the Video :open_mouth:

What a Joy to discover that in this way :partying_face: :partying_face:

Also Special Thanks to @DonFire for the 3D Model!

8 Likes

Maybe some more individual and catchy thumbnails would increase clicks.

2 Likes

No problem, glad it was useful to everyone :slight_smile:

Was definitely useful for me before ordering my batch 1 titan!

3 Likes

Unbenannt

or do we need more naked skin?

maybe amal can do some posing like that
Unbenannt

pro editing skills intensifying

9 Likes

What if we make another Show Off Using Your Implant thread, but this one the videos would go up on the Dangerous Things YouTube channel? At least for those that don’t mind showing theirs in public? I just had that radom thought when I saw that thread listed below on my login just now. :wink:

3 Likes

@Amal, how’s the hours changed in one day?
I’m curious if the looping is effective.

Also, maybe you could get on the news or do an interview and mention the channel. More business from the exposure AND the channel count goes up.

Just don’t Florida Man it, kay?

3 Likes