The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

It seems like it is a browser specific issue. I installed the app (which it kept telling me to do after I logged out/in) and read the guidelines/TOS in that andā€¦

1 Like

Well done!

At least I now have proof.

Sheesh, Iā€™m kind of annoyed with LockPickingLawyer: ever since he opened his web store, each and every one of his videos is a thinly disguised excuse to hawk his shit. Itā€™s really not interesting anymore.

Oh well, I guess I canā€™t complain: I donā€™t pay anything to watch them.

I had the same thoughtsā€¦itā€™s a shame really

But hey,

As an alternative, You should watch some other videosā€¦Just Sayinā€™

The ad-ocalypse on YouTube really ruined peoples confidence in making stable money off of YouTube. I hate how many in video ads there are now, but I know people need the income.

Itā€™s like the old adage
ā€œI went to the fights the other night and a game of Hockey broke outā€

ā€œI was watching some ads, and a video started playingā€

Do you know what videos I have been watching that dont get interrupted by adsā€¦

These ones

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing this video nonstop while Iā€™m at work. Usually if Iā€™m Active on here Iā€™m at work.

2 Likes

I get that, and on many videos, I donā€™t mind the ads too much. Well I do to be honest, especially when the content creator goes out of their way to weave them cleverly into the narrative, so that by the time you realize theyā€™ve switched to the money-making part of the video, youā€™ve already wasted 30 seconds of your life.

But in the case of LPL, he doesnā€™t use interesting content and advertise his products in it: he actually carefully select the subject IN ORDER to plug something. And itā€™s not interesting at all: always the same crap padlocks to sell his jigglers, car ignition locks to sell his Lishi tools (thank God he finally gave the fucking Lishi tools a rest incidentally)ā€¦ And here in his latest video, he ā€œrevisitsā€ a fingerprint scanner, but the sole purpose of his ā€œrevisitingā€ is to sell his magnet.

It sort of grinds my gears a bit.

1 Like

Donā€™t use scissors to cut things, that are meant to be cut with other things kids.

1 Like

Ohhh, ouchyā€¦Thats a good amount of blood.
Any stitches needed?

Hey BPV, Show us your gash :wink:

If you were watching videos instead of playing silly buggers, that wouldnā€™t have happenedā€¦Just Sayinā€™

Iā€™m going to stop dropping these :arrow_heading_up: link now, It was funny ( to me ) at first, now Iā€™m starting to annoy myself. :rofl:

So the last one ( for a while )

1 Like

I havenā€™t watched LPLā€™s videos in quite a while. Iā€™m sad to hear that its like that now though. i always liked his content.

1 Like

Do you know what you SHOULD watchā€¦:wink:

1 Like

Yeah it is really sad. Oh well, there are other good pickers who still do locksport videos.

1 Like

I have always been a fan of BosnianBill, I donā€™t know why he isnā€™t AS popular as LPL.

Hmm well, BosnianBill has gone dark. Looks like he only makes private videos for his Patreon supporters or something. At least thatā€™s my understanding from one of his last videos.

Iā€™m honestly surprised the view count isnā€™t higher already.

1 Like

Oh, I didnā€™t realise, I just watch
I donated a few years agoā€¦I guess like it still counts

I canā€™t snap the pic quick enough. Yeah. Will likely get a stitch.

Just bleeds instantly

1 Like