The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I had been wondering if flashing modules would work well in implants, so Iā€™m very glad to see itā€™s being tried

Beautiful implants, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Needs another revision because the peak is 13.04MHz, but next try it should be gtg.

3 Likes

@Satur9

Iā€™m assuming that flexnt board isnā€™t compatible with the apex otherwise that would have likely been mentioned

what?

I didnā€™t see a chip installed on that pcb, I wondered if you could use it for an apex instead of a flexnt

Nope

Worth asking at least

1 Like

As a Scot in America, and with one of my best friends being a Scot in Amsterdam. A lot of Scots are really unhappy with Brexit being forced on them, particularly as the previous referendum was pretty close (55% to 45%) and the biggest argument for staying was ā€œwithout staying you canā€™t guarantee remaining part of the EUā€.

1 Like

I was very upset about Brexit happening. my Scottish mother (Whoā€™s a Trump supporter) was elated. Most of both my American family and Scottish family are very far right.

1 Like

FTFY. :grinning:

The only good thing about Brexit was when Trump in Scotland, made some comment and had a lot of people ā€œexplainingā€ to him that Scotland actually voted No.

ā€œtiny fingered, Cheeto-faced, ferret wearing shitgibbonā€ came out of that moment.

3 Likes

I liked the golf balls they had for him.
Screen_Shot_2016-06-24_at_8.00.14_AM_atft8f

1 Like

So you got the short end of the stick?

1 Like

My wife is American, but yes.

Neither my friend nor I were allowed to vote in either referendum as we were overseas. :eyeroll:

No I meant you and your friend had a contest to know who got to go where and you ended up in 'Murica. Bad luck eh?

Ahā€¦ Well love makes people do irrational things :slight_smile:

I would much rather have ended up in the Netherlands, or Flanders, but it is what it is.

Random question,

How does loosing body fat effect fascia for the purposes of implants

Iā€™m planning to try to drop as much as I can, and just wondering if Iā€™m going to cause migration issues

I canā€™t answer your question with definite certainty, but hereā€™s what I can tell you:

My installer told me after much consideration before implanting the flexEM in my back - which is where most of my fat is - that heā€™s always hesitant to implant stuff where thereā€™s a lot of fat below the skin because if the implant is set too deep, it might sink down into the fat. For my back flexEM, he made a special effort to implant it very close to the surface to prevent that.

In addition, Iā€™ve been dropping a lot of weight fast lately (not intentionally) and the flexEM hasnā€™t moved.

So my guess is, if you have a lot of fat where your implants currently are and theyā€™re not moving right now, theyā€™ll probably stay put if the fat goes away. But thatā€™s only my guess. Skin flabbiness might become an issue if you really have to shift a lot of fat.

It also depends on how that fat is integrated. Abdominal fat in males tends to be well integrated into the fascia and organs and connective tissue, where in females it tends to be more of a layer. Bodies are strange.

oh fyiā€¦ the testing page has been updated!

We tested 10 xNT units up to nearly 1500PSI with no damage!

5 Likes

Yea donā€™t remind me, not looking forward to that as a possibility

But I figure surgeryā€™s always an option, wether I can get insurance to cover it might be a fun fight though

Iā€™m hoping it wonā€™t be that bad as, since I mentioned in another thread Iā€™m not nearly as large as my weight suggests, I think I have a denser variety of fat

12 down, 60ish to go more, depending on weight vs muscle mass