The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

You do whatever is best for you :slight_smile:

If 6 months is ā€œfantastic longer term dataā€ to you, perhaps you need a new university.

Typical 10yrs for FDAā€™s phase 4 trials to complete is nowhere near or close to 10 months. It was passed under emergency-use situations. Nobody is saying itā€™s not safe, just that all the data isnā€™t there yet. Clearly you donā€™t give a damn about your own civil liberties, try not to shit all over other peoples civil liberties.

First of all, for vaccinations in an emergency situation like this, this is deemed enough by people who studied all that, yes. I personally think that a lot of connections between vaccinations or medical treatments in general and reactions of the body many years or decades later are not yet discovered, and due to varying lifestyles they will be very hard to prove at all. And I have to add that Iā€™m definitely no fan of big pharma and all that, and that I try to manage most of my health problems with medicinal plants, eating healthy, reducing stress and whatever. When I have a massive infection, I still visit a doc and get some antibiotics. When I break my arm, Iā€™d go to ER. So it all depends on how serious the situation is - and the current situation is serious.

So you think it is safe, and itā€™s still okay not to get vaccinated because of missing data to prove it is? That makes no sense at all - people are dying. I donā€™t think itā€™s clever to wait for more data while people die every dayā€¦

It is clear there are some strong and opposing views.

But we might want to tone it down.

Have fun, make your point, stand you ground, agree, disagree, I donā€™t care, but letā€™s keep it polite.

2 Likes

No, Iā€™m not personally saying that it is or isnā€™t safe, just that the data isnā€™t all there to enforce mandates or coercing other people into getting it.
Iā€™m not downplaying the deaths, but also recognizing that the spanish flu 100 years ago killed up to 100 million people in a fairly short period of time, COVID appears more like a severe flu, with the mass media coverage making it seem much worse than it actually is

Xg3s come now with Magnetic Viewing Film :partying_face:

2 Likes

I saw that, great new videoā€¦
speaking of which I wonder how this is going

now i regret havent ordered a xg2 v1 with my order to have the film and do some destruction tests with it until it breaks :wink:

maybe next sale ;D

i would love to put it in a piece of meat and

Slam it in a car door
Run it over with the car
drop it from really high up
and so on :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you seriously saying that COVID ā€œisnā€™t that badā€ because it didnā€™t kill more people than the spanish flu?
Could you take into consideration that medical care has evolved a lot since those times? I think the spanish flu would be a lot less dangerous now, compared to 100 years agoā€¦

Compare how many people die of COVID vs. the fluā€¦ plus, the long-term consequences. Thatā€™s quite a bit different, I guessā€¦
And sadly enough, we are considering triage in Germany now - so people will not only die of COVID, but also because some idiots who refused to get their shot fill up hospital beds. Sorry, but my tolerance is clearly at its end here.

2 Likes

I never said nor implied that. Thatā€™s absurd to put words in my mouth like that. If the data shows the viral load seems to be about the same for vaxxed vs unvaxxed, how is it the ā€œidiots who refused to get their shot fill up hospital bedsā€. Itā€™s literally telling you being vaccinated doesnā€™t prevent you from infecting someone else. Did you even look at the study?
Or are we just repeating what we heard on the news? Sorry but my tolerance is at its end too. Agree to disagree, have a nice day

Not as cool as a little gift from DT, but

NZ$ 4.26 17%OFF | Magnetic Field Viewer Viewing Film 50x50mm Card Magnet Detector Pattern Display L4MF

1 Like

i have one from aliexpress and the one that came with the titan.

but one i broke between two big mgnets while doing some ā€œtestsā€ :smiley:

1 Like

That isnā€™t the primary concern when it comes to filling up hospitals, and doesnā€™t refute my nor comaā€™s point. Viral load doesnā€™t factor into this at all. What matters is hospitalization rates in unvaccinated vs. vaccinated. The reason why the unvaccinated are ā€œidiots who refused to get their shot fill up hospital bedsā€ is because the hospitalization rate for unvaccinated people is ~9 times higher.

ā€œFor all adults aged 18 years and older, the cumulative COVID-19-associated hospitalization rate was about 9 times higher in unvaccinated persons.ā€

The vaccine greatly reduces hospitalizations and deaths. Itā€™s that simple.

It sounds like youā€™re just repeating what youā€™ve heard on Fox or Newsmax.

3 Likes

www.photopea.com

Itā€™s my go-to phot editing tool. Closer to photoshop than Gimpā€¦
And the features it lacks from Photoshop are exactly the ones where Gimp is actually better than Photoshop.

2 Likes

Photopeaā€™s great, itā€™s what I used to make my edit earlier. The warp function in free-transform is super nice.

I use the quick-select brush a ton, and photopea is the only Photoshop alternative afaik that has that.

2 Likes

After their last comment, I was searching my sticker folder for a unicorn with a raised middle finger. Didnā€™t find one, so I guess this one is most appropriateā€¦

5 Likes

I love those absolutishms. ā€œTHE studyā€.

You know what is the thing that has been published the most lately? Bogus and Biased studieS. There are literally thousands of them.

I even saw one, signed by my homecountry minister of health, which stated ā€œOnly vaccinated people get covid.ā€ (then you go to look at the study, and it had less than 10 people as the study group, all selected because they had covid after taking the first jab. And no control group.)

But ok, letā€™s assume you read THE study, written by an almighty and unbiased source. So mind if I dissecate your arguments?

This is both true and untrue.
At an individual level, being vaccinated does not preventing you from infecting someone else.
If you vaccinate only 1 individual out of 1K, they will catch and transmit it, just because the virus, by definition, will mutate and invalidate the vaccine just because it is going back and forth on everyone else.

If you vaccinate 1K individuals out of the 1K, then the study will show you that being vaccinated stops you from spreading.

Thatā€™s how vaccines work. they NEED a high percentage of the population to be imunized otherwise they are inefective.
This high percentage is directly correlated to how fast the virus can spread and mutate. and we know Covid spreads and mutates very fast. Thereforefore we need a very high percentage.

Do you know that ā€œViral Loadā€ means nothing on itā€™s own?
Is it the viral load of what?
If we are talking about expectorated mucus Viral Load, then I would expect to see a difference.
But if we are talking about blood current Viral Load, there should be no difference!

This is because a Vaccine does not prevent you from getting in contact with the virus. It will make it so that your body will fight the virus off quicker and reduce how much of it you release.
But if you infect two individuals, by the time you collect their blood and sample it, the viral load will be the same, no matter if one of them is vaccinated and the other is not.
Heck, if youā€™re fast enough even a dead guyā€™s viral load will be the same in that scenario!

Now, given how much faster is measuring viral loads with a blood sample than via natural expectoration (mostly considering how little would a vaccinated individual expectorate), then it is expected studies will take that approach.

Soā€¦
If you are gonna bark at others for not reading ā€œThe Studyā€, then please do yourself a favour and learn how to read a study.

Because right now, you are the one who seems to be

If you are to quote studies on a scientifically oriented community, you should first do a critical reading of them.

6 Likes

Goddammit, what sort of mess did I wake up toā€¦ :man_facepalming:t2:

I can tell that someone knows how to think. :+1:t2:

Also, this:

3 Likes

Somehow Iā€™m not responsible for the umpteenth vaccine discussion :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

The problem with Jimmy Carr is, whatever he says and however right he may be, he kind of lost the right to open his trap and voice his opinions after he got caught cheating on his taxes.

So very much!! * _ *
Itā€™s one of the sites I make a point of letting ads run instead of blocking!
Not only the product is great but they also managed a very non-intrusive way of handling ads!! ^^

Appreciate! ^^
And yes, I did work with research and had the luck of finding a bunch of Great Mentors during my Uni years.

And that video is brilliant!!
Thanks for the share!

Waitā€¦ is that something weā€™re not supposed to do?? o.O
I meanā€¦

I'm all in favour of paying taxes.

(On the conditional they wonā€™t end up mostly in someoneā€™s pocket or wasted in imbecile dead-end projectsā€¦)

2 Likes