Calling on the Dangeorus Army to watch videos

Only an hour?!

I think their thingy is off… or maybe I need to post more content… like an hour long loop of a me making random throat clearing noises.

2 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

YouTube like many others operate a right eventually system could take some time before everyone’s view time shows up.

3 Likes

Just finished playing through that entire playlist in the background while at work :smiley:

7 Likes

Already watched 90% of them but I will keep rewatching for you :pray:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s karma. Remember how long poor Devilclark got left hanging for his Devotee?

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: thanks for that.

5 Likes

so what im hearing from this is if i put it on repeat on an old laptop perma plugged in it makes money

3 Likes

By your command. (couldn’t insert gif)

Haha not yet… the current mission is to get the channel to the point u can apply for monetization… and if successful I can then put product links right on my channel… and if successful, they sell and then it makes money :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any update on watch hours now?

2 Likes

imagen
jejejejjeje así todo el dia :smiley:

1 Like

BY YOUR DOMINION!

PlainAnnualGrayfox-size_restricted

3 Likes

You can go to the channel and hit “Watch all” on the uploaded videos.

1 Like

no change! i’m betting it’s a slow tally.

I’m betting putting the playlist on autoplay in the background is detected as views pumping by Google and the views are not counted.

Either that or they’re cooking the numbers to their advantage. It is Google after all.

I’m not sure how/if youtube records viewing time, but I am watching the playlist via a VPN and changing countries after each play through, I’m not sure if it is helping at all, but worth a try… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Satur9 - Amazing. Your comment made me dig out Ziltoid the Omniscient. My wife now hates me.

3 Likes

yeah, I love you for this :triumph: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I am doing my part to help get the hours up. @amal do you have an hour update 24 hours later? I was thinking that it only updates once a day, most likely in the early morning hours.