Calling on the Dangeorus Army to watch videos

Your typical intro please, how did you get started, how did you move to VivoKey bla bla.

How do you imagine VivoKey in 5 years from now?

Can you please leak some more details about something? Anything really. Please, pretty please.

4 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like

With the business market switching from more of the people who fully understand the tech(a maker) to people who don’t (a consumer) but are more curious about the possibilities has that created any challenges?

How many products go from design board to actual product vs the stuff that gets scraped?

2 Likes

So much scrap. If only we had infinite money and time

2 Likes

I figured. I was just curious how many projects were shelved.

2 Likes

Tour of the forum and react to Amal's Photoshop Gallery 🖼

2 Likes

I’ll just be posting all new videos to this thread now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

d4f768e8899152b5efb6d1cf9e584116

1 Like

it might have something to do with re-watched videos counting for less or not at all… maybe. basically you’d need to clear cookies and cache and maybe VPN every time you ran through the playlist… dunno though.

2 Likes

Could we get you featured on LTT or another large channel like that?

too bad he recently posted about dumping his ubiquiti setup for a ruckus system… or maybe he uses ubiquiti access control at his house / office? dunno… would be cool though… anyone got his email / phone number :wink:

2 Likes

info@linusmediagroup.com

5 Likes

I support this

Make Linus a cyborg…

Might actually open a few doors :thinking:

On the other hand, I’d hate for something we take super seriously to be click bait and semi sensationalized… or worse yet… hipsters

…does it make me a hipster…that I don’t want hipsters… to make what I like… a hipster thing?

I’m mixed in the modern rouges episode on implants

Edit… if this were to happen… I think I would want Amal involved in the video and semi direction of it

4 Likes

I feel that for the chips to gain serious track it has to be demystified and used as a common thing. hipster or not, nerds, gym freaks, foodies, it doesn’t matter, the more and more types of users, the better opportunities we will have of catching the eye of large corporations and governments to adapt the use of microchip implants on their systems. We have had already enough years of being the “self proclaimed” evolved humans, but as long as it doesn’t take a turn to normalize, it can’t be called an evolution, is just a self inflicted mutilation for the purpose of feeling different or special.

5 Likes

Dunno what to say to that, as a bodmod addict…
(edit: feeling different might lead to modifying, not the other way round.)

I doubt the purpose of feeling different or special is the main motivation for people to get implants. It’s an obvious side-effect, and often a welcome one, but I don’t think it’s the reason to implant something that’s most of the time not even visible at all.

1 Like

@Coma … don’t worry… @RyuuzakiJulio is based in Japan and trying to bring implants to the Japanese public. He’s fighting a very complicated battle against local culture there, and his comments reflect what many in the Japanese public think about chip implants - it’s mutilation. His comments simply reflect that, without good context to set it up.

3 Likes

Okay…
The way he expressed it, it looked like his very own opinion, sorry @RyuuzakiJulio if I was wrong there.

Problem is, I’ve heard all my life that I just do stuff to “feel different”, all while already being excluded by big parts of society, that I’m seriously pissed by such sentences by now.

I mean, it’s the same logic as saying “you just fuck men (as a man…) to feel gay”. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes
2 Likes

True. Now I’m wondering how many of us have always been weird to begin with?

That’s a weird point of view. Adding functionality sounds like the opposite of mutilation, especially when it doesn’t involve replacing existing body parts.

Sure, some people might hate the idea of having a hard object under the skin, and/or hate needles. But still…

2 Likes

Just remember as weird and tech oriented as Japan is, It’s still an extremely conservative culture.