Calling on the Dangeorus Army to watch videos

I think you’re right about that. One of my videos has more watch time than the monetization page displays for my entire channel. There’s gotta be some kind of expiration, but I’m not sure how long it is. I went through the DT youtube channel quickly and didn’t notice anything that would give me an idea of the expiration time, but I didn’t spend too much time on it.

Last time I checked the monetisation stuff (which was a couple years ago), the timeframe was needing 4000 watch hours in a year, and you need to keep that up to ensure you don’t lose monetisation. Things might have changed since then, though.

how are those numbers looking today Amal?
there were hopefully quite a few of us yesterday racking up some hours…hopefully time increasing rather than decreasing

im going to do some more watching today…I hope we are making forward progress again…

4 Likes

How are we doing now? I’ve been pulling up either a playlist or that card melting video when I get to work the last few days.

3 Likes

bumping up… but the realization that this is a moving windows of the last 12 months, and not overall cumulative watch hours… it’s a bit demoralizing… because it means unless I start pumping out a bunch of long ass videos for people to watch, this challenge will be an annual one :confused:

3 Likes

Do a weekly live “card dissolve” hour :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A weekly Q & a , or status of projects could be some quick and easier long content, and I’d obviously watch it

4 Likes

You could get people from the forum to shoot demonstrations of using their implants and stich them together for just a general product use video. That way it’s not all on you for content creation.

3 Likes

I still think some "layman " videos about Apex would be great.

4 Likes

You should roll down south here, shoot some “on the street” interviews with the local rednecks about implants in vaccines (being all innocent like) THEN show 'em yours and what you can do.

The reactions oughta send you viral enough for a couple of years.

4 Likes

That sounds like a good way to get shot.
But it does give me an idea for a video making fun of the messages Amal gets from the “mark of the beast”, G̶a̶n̶g̶s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶, qanon types.

1 Like

I think this might be a good idea anyway because I still don’t have a very good video that helps answer “what chip should I get” kind of thing… but I’m sure there are other questions.

4 Likes

If you ever read the “you’ve been implanted” thread you would know that we don’t make fun of those people. No matter how unbelievable their stories are.

1 Like

I was just thinking of similar stuff to some of DT’s Instagram or twitter accounts content.

But I’ll read that thread because it sounds super interesting.

If you read enough of that thread, you’d know that’s not always true

Also there’s a difference between the people likely suffering schizophrenia and Mark of the beast believers

2 Likes

To be fair… I mentioned Gangstalking, which is most likely people suffering from undiagnosed or unmedicated schizophrenia.

True, some people sometimes make fun of them, but usually people don’t they just try and persuade them to get help.

2 Likes

Okay, so… let’s get a list of questions together and I’ll do my first Q&A video… sound good?

4 Likes

What makes you think a Q&A video is a good idea?

Do you have an “ultimate” implant idea which would satisfy you if you ever achieved it?

What is the meaning of life?

If you were asked five years ago “where do you see yourself in five years” how close would you have been?

5 Likes