Chicago instal?

Anyone know where I could go to get it done? I’ve talked to a bunch of shops with no luck, and the two closest installers on the list here on the site never replied back. :frowning:

If you have no luck, this guide may be of use to you in case you need to find your own one: how-to-approach-a-professional

Did you look at :eyes: and try this map? :world_map:

https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/cyborg-centers-worldwide/

I think he said the installers closest to him didn’t reply

yeah cheers, my assumption was he was talking about the Dangerous Things Installers,

The one I suggested above was from the KSEC Cyborg centers

1 Like

Ah my bad mate

1 Like

No problem. :+1:t3:

I don’t think as many people are as aware of the KSEC Cyborg centers

2 Likes

Not even sure what ksec is but I’ll give it a shot. I’m new to all this and the titan would be my first implant. I’ve been mulling getting one for years.

KSEC is one of the official distributors of Dangerous Things products in Europe.

But they also provide and manage a worldwide installer map, as shown above for you.

1 Like

If you end up not finding anyone local and you’re willing to drive a bit (about 2 hours), Pirate in West Lafayette, Indiana is great. His info is on the partner map. Would definitely recommend him, he did all 3 of my implants.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I’ll definitely give that a try. I should be going out that way in a month anyways, so, if the magnet gets here before then, then I’ll give it a go. :slight_smile: