COVID-19 projects

I am on the edge, its my wife’s birthday, so I cannot go broke in one day! Will it be up for 2 weeks? Count me in next payday.

yeah i think i’ll let it run for a bit… count up the orders, then get the materials needed to make a batch or two.

3 Likes

Oh good, I have some planning to do

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I’m thinking I’ll mock it up and 3d print it to get an idea for placement. On that note @amal can we safely assume that the Apex dimensions will be similar to the Tesla flex or do you have specific dimensions for me to whip up a model from?

Well count my order in for 2 weeks from now. I was going to order the xM1… but not so sure now.

1 Like

This was the last post I saw, I am not sure if Amal has settled on the size, But I hope that narrows it down for you

1 Like

I’ll make a parameterised moel and print the largest.

1 Like

If you want an implant for passwords /pins via a changeable UID ( NUID ) implant, you currently only have 2/3 Options
NExT/ xEM
or
xM1
Shortly
the FlexM1 range

But
If you go for the Vivokey line, you are kind of playing a different ball game…

Sounds like you have some deciding to do

1 Like

tenor (5)

1 Like

Missed this one? Or is it a hidden page like the xglo i found the other day?

Or is that an Apex name I have just not heard used.

Mark me down for a flex m1 / xapex when the time comes. :wink:
editPulling out on the m1. Need more than 4 characters. Will start looking into LF readers and use the EM side of the NExT

It is not available yet, hence

This post of Amals explains the versions of the FlexM1 well

2 Likes

I saw on discord
@kayTH got some info from Michelle

michelle sent me the dimensions for the apex max
3x13mm, possibly 14mm

1 Like

7 Likes

That is awesome, Can we expect to see one of those included in our next order, or on the DT Store in the Merch?

1 Like

The only good thing that might come out of the coronavirus virus crisis is that we now have a good reason to go out into the street wearing face masks to confuse face recognition and avoid being tracked by CCTV cameras - something that had previously been outlawed in several countries.

Now if everybody wore DT masks, Amal would register everywhere in the world at the same time. It would be much more discreet than a Guy Fawkes mask, but just as effective :slight_smile:

1 Like

dunno really… a friend made it… I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s been awhile, and things are headed back towards normalish, probably just in time for the second wave. I’m curious though, how’d those projects work out? Those of you that had intended projects, did you get any complete?

My work never stopped, but it sure slacked off, thus i had a lot surplus time. Fixed my Car, broke my Truck. Didn’t get any magic toolbox time, but I did work on the 55hzLED some. Opened a fleamarket booth selling bee traps of all things. Generally did positive things with the extra time.

Quite lucky here in NZ, Government Paid lockdown, and we have had zero covid cases for around 3 weeks now. So things are actually back to almost normal with the exception of a closed border…

A lot of online learning, jobs around the house, No RFID based projects, but I have parts to start on some now.

Bummer, but at least it is still currently a nearly final version.

To catch and keep or to kill??? :honeybee: :heart: :honey_pot: