COVID-19 projects

Everybody head to Amal’s place. We’re getting him moved. Go.

1 Like

hahah no gatherings!!!

Man trust… I am considering hosting a biohacking party once lockdown is over…

1 Like

55hz LED. It’s a dream of mine.

Yes. The form is stupid stuff. Have you been out of the country. Do you have a fever, etc. etc.
The kind of thing that happens when lawyers get involved in fairly mundane matters.

It’s worth noting, I’m talking about industrial facilities with shipping and receiving offices.

so… retain them longer, force them come into close contact with others for extended periods of time, have them touch common office items others surely have touched and possibly even put in their mouths, like the ends of pens… got it.

1 Like

Panic defies logic. I take the situation seriously, but some of the freaking out I see people pulling is just… WTF? dude?

1 Like

#OMG you are killing me / us… You are such a tease

I legitimately would if I could…

My work has stopped all international travel except in critical circumstances… I planned a month long Trip to The states.
I’m pretty sure Defcon and helping Amal move would be classified as critical, No harm in asking.
DefCon with 25,000 people in one place should be easy to mitigate and an easy sell…
So Amal, if you can wait until July -August I’ll give you a hand :wink:
Before I catch Covid at DefCon :mask:

1 Like

3 Likes

Unlike NFC, I’ve never had any problems getting my RFID glass implants read. And I have no need for long-distance reading. So I’m struggling to get excited with that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am hoping all this is over with by Defcon

3 Likes

Ok, so this is COVID-19 projects. What are YOU gonna do if you find yourself with a lot of free at home time?

I got the dash on my car apart right now, trying to get the security system to quit randomly trippin’ balls.
Probably finish that.

I wanna re-do the magic tool box for extended life between charges.

I have all the guts from a power lift chair that my mother had me take, to “see if you can get it going again”.
:heavy_check_mark: on the mother to-do list.

Probably clean the shop. Sort and throw out.

Wish I had something more thrilling. Whadya got?

2 Likes

realistically probably mostly playing Animal Crossing with my kid once that’s out on Friday… no school for 3 weeks leaves me with less free-time than usual instead of more haha. Definitely looking forward to tinkering with my implants once they turn up though, assuming the dude I’m getting implanting them is still turning up for work haha.

My parents garage is now RFID secured with an xEM Access Controller.

My car has been done for a while, but my brother saw it - now he has a NExT and his car is on our todo list.

I’ve also got a van that I don’t drive often that might be getting done up too. And I’ve got an old electronic safe that I might convert if I can be bothered.

2 Likes

I just got my Proxmark3 Easy in the mail today :raised_hands: so I’m gonna be learning, practicing and getting ready for implantation day so I can play with these chips :metal: time to update my website too, I guess.

4 Likes

nice! got mine a couple days ago, but since my implants are a bit delayed I didn’t rush to set it up yet… I should fix that. Hopefully I’ll have time tomorrow to poke at it. seemed not TOO complex to setup on linux or mac, so I’ll probably end up going with that route.

1 Like

If I tried to do a Proxmak :brick: instal on Linux :penguin: :computer: and got stuck, @MouSkxy would be my “GoTo” guy to ask for an assist

3 Likes

Good to know!

2 Likes

@SammichBrad I can guide you through windows and Linux install. PM me and I can walk you through

3 Likes

I might contact you @MouSkxywhen I revive my Proxmark3. it’s held up at customs now, but should be with me in a few days :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have Linux, but I guess it’ll be doable on a virtual windows machine running on a Mac :slightly_smiling_face:

My corvid-19 to do list consists of:
-finishing my Lab power-supply (0-60V 0-50A)
-learn how to use the proxmar
-tinkering with making an external antenna on a p532 board
-clean out the garage
-make a XEM access controlled cabinet :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I am also going to set up a decent video recording table so I can lay things out and do a decent job of lighting… i want to make more comprehensive vids, and I’d love it if you guys could supply some video of your projects as well for inclusion… anything really… shots of you using your implants for things… recordings of your projects… in fact I’m going to record the entire process of setting up the garage door opener to use an XAC, but like, do it better than the quick shitty video I already posted about it… more of a “how to” kind of video.

6 Likes

I’m really pumped for your youtube channel to be useful instead of what feels like a repository for random home videos.

1 Like