COVID-19 projects

I put a video of my toolbox up, but it’s really low quality. I might go back and redo that if I get a chance to redo the box as well.

As soon as I get time.
“Ask me for anything but time.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

I forgot to mention an upcoming project. I’m building a sun tracking solar array. Might be able to turn it into a side hustle. Maybe it’ll just be cool. As soon as I get time.

The standard automotive relay is about 80 ohms.
A normal PC board type relay is available in 300- 400 ohms.
Might be interesting to work out some capacitor values for a couple standard relays (with part numbers), that are mapped to delay times. Not everybody is gonna want to, or be able to, figure it out on their own.

I’m not assigning work or anything, just might be a project that others would find useful.

1 Like

Totally… the only reason I bother with automotive relays is that they are easily accessible in any automotive store and you can use a crimp tool with blade connector female ends to make the whole thing… not much soldering at all, and in some cases no soldering what-so-ever depending on the push button device used inside the garage (some have screw terminals). I’m really gearing this for the lowest common denominator… and some automotive relays have a little tab on them with a screw hole for easy wall mounting. Basically if someone has the XAC I want it so simple they can just go to the hardware store or automotive store, get some blade connectors and a cheap crimper, and get this thing done without having to order and wait for anything else.

3 Likes

I’m handy with a soldering iron, but just took this approach with my parents garage. All crimps, really fast, and really easy to maintain and troubleshoot. I’m a fan of solder for cars and high vibration environments but for a garage it’s not worth the trouble.

2 Likes

I just ordered a pet ID tag to mess around with. I’m hoping to improve the proxmark support for manipulating and cloning pet tags but no way my kitties :heart_eyes_cat: want to help me debug my code (just finding and reading one of there tags was frustrating enough :laughing: )

Also doing research for my LED implant under a tattoo project

1 Like

26 posts were split to a new topic: Connect Android to Proxmark Easy?

And just after i got all my implants done too…Knife here i come!

How is the move going @amal
Did you manage to find yourself people will to assist during this plague?

2 Likes

Here’s my COVID-19 project. I put together a little RFID pen testing go kit :metal::metal:

9 Likes

Those USB killer things scare me an unreasonable amount. You gonna add a NFCKILL to the kit?

1 Like

Oh it’s not that bad lol you just gotta remember it’s not a normal flash drive. And you’ll be fine. But I will say. I freaking works. Like a light switch.
And maybe I thought about it. Just not gonna kill my nfc lol

2 Likes

No, they scare you the CORRECT amount. I want them nowhere near me or my many nice things, that I’ve spent silly money on…

3 Likes

Lol as long as your careful your fine lol

I don’t know if i would trust myself to put a killer in the same box as a normal drive lol

1 Like

Hey man that’s on you lol. Just gotta make sure you know what your grabbing. I only have three in there.
USB killer
Rubber ducky
Kali live

1 Like

Out of curiosity have you had any practical uses for it? I just can’t think of a time I’d ever need it unless like I stated trying to do JerryRigEverything style videos.

Omg I love duckies. I made a DIY one years ago before I got one.

1 Like

I can’t imagine they have much use outside of pure malice.

got the big stuff moved… lab set up but also upgraded a few things and now waiting for new parts to connect new gadgets and gizmos together… smashed the hell out of my left big toe so bad the nail is in two now… might lose it… thumb on my right hand has split wide open from being so dry from all the dang washing and sanitizer… I feel like I lost a knife fight… just clean-up of the old place left to do and I think I’m pretty close to getting back down to business.

Nope, hence all the injuries hah

This sounds a lot like people who leave loaded guns around for kids to play with :wink: … PREDICTION TIME! some curious friend or kid is going to plug that into your laptop to see what’s on it haha

5 Likes

We CAN rebuild him.
We HAVE the technology.

4 Likes

Something like this?

2 Likes