Custom Cyborg Light Sabres colour change šŸš¦

I would have made this a ā€œPROPERā€ project post, HOWEVER the information contained within is only from some quick research, I donā€™t have one of these light sabres, nor access to one, to confirm, so I will leave this here as a ā€œrough guideā€
Use the information at your own risk

I will happily remove this thread If somebody else wants to make a project from it and replace my one. (Feel free to use any of my content)

Saviā€™s Workshop in the Star Wars: Galaxyā€™s Edge area
Custom Light Sabre

Custom ā€œbladeā€ colours
Sabre colour

Custom Parts

Custom CYBORG HACK :arrow_heading_down:

I was put on to this from @CriticalNyte post

I did a little of my own research and was curious if this would be a good ā€œCyborg Jediā€ Project

The crystals appear to be LF em410x (POSSIBLY em4305)
Without access to an actual crystal, I am not sure if they are T5577 or just straight em410x/em4305

WRITING - Colour changing

• You can PROBABLY use a Blue cloner :neutral_face:
    Have a little folio of fobs or cards, labelled with the colour, ā€œRead / Write, Doneā€ remember it adds a password
  • You COULD use a Proxmark
    Fuck around with an unintuitive and clunky ā€œfragileā€ ā€œexpensiveā€ device plus a computer
  • You actually SHOULD use a White cloner :face_vomiting:
    Hereā€™s the thing, THIS is the only time I would recommend the white cloner. Of all of the options, this is the fastest, easiest, cheapest. For pure convenience, punch in a 4 digit code and press write, COLOUR CHANGE DONE :+1: :red_circle: :arrow_right::green_circle::arrow_right::large_blue_circle::arrow_right::purple_circle: ā€¦
    Just make sure you get the ā€œZonsinā€ model with the Red background , NOT the OBDHands with the Blue background.
    ā€œZonsinā€ model with the Red background

CYBORG CONSIDERATIONS
swiss
Saviā€™s Lightsaber Hilt Chassis Base is made of plastic
I believe the LF antenna is placed here

The sleeve components that make up the light sabre are metal

So I think the antenna would need to be moved externally for a chance to have a Position 0 LF xSeries to operate the colour change.
A FlexEM, might still struggle, but would need to be confirmed
Also to be confirmed, But I believe, the lightsabre ( and holocrons ) only reads when initially turned on, so the implant would only need to be presented on initiation

On to the FUN stuff:-
Saviā€™s Workshop Lightsaber Parts List
x1 chassis (the plastic frame for the lightsaber)
x1 kyber crystal (various color options available; the crystal CODES below determine blade color)
x2 activation plates (one plate needs to have an activation switch) :magnet: :thinking: :thought_balloon: :bulb:
x2 grip sections
x1 emitter piece
x1 pommel (endcap)

The Kyber crystal, which is available in red, blue, green or violet.
But waitā€¦ thereā€™s more
You can purchase White and yellow also
BUT WAIT, THERE IS STILL MORE
with some knowledge ( Provided below ) you can have ALL the colours for FREEEEEEEE!

List of available colours and codes

3072 - White (Ashoka)
3073 - Red (Vader)
3074 - Orange light inside hilt with yellow a blade, no voice in holocrons
3075 - Yellow (Temple Guard)
3076 - Green (Qui-Gon)
3077 - Teal light inside hilt with a blue blade, no voice in holocrons
3078 - Blue (Old Ben)
3079 - Purple (Mace Windu 2)
3080 - White (Chirutt)
3081 - Red (Emperor)
3082 - Red (Count Dooku)
3083 - Yellow (Maz Kanata)
3084 - Green (Yoda)
3085 - Red (Darth Maul)
3086 - Blue (Old Luke)
3087 - Purple (Mace Windu)
3122 - Green (Yoda Magic 8 ball)
3123 - Red (Snoke)
3121 - Red (Vader Magic 8 ball)

I started to compile a list, and found this video, so thanks to Jandno

Bonus, Each colour appears to have itā€™s own individual sound effects

In addition to the sabre colour changing,
THERE IS EVEN MORE cyborg functionality

You can use the same RFID tech in the Holocrons with your implants ( a ā€œhackā€ exists where you could place your implant ( to be confirmed ) on the outside of the Holocron to activate it ) and change the mode with the information below.

Also for you little magnetos :magnet:
A bonus trick, you can* use your xG3 or Titan to switch on you Light Sabre :+1: :vertical_traffic_light: *(I have not tested this, but the light Sabre is activated by a reed switch or Hall sensor :magnet: so in theory :thinking: ā€¦)
:magnet: =
darth

Disney experience link
Savis Workshop handbuilt-lightsabers

The use of the word CYBORG was used in fun, no correspondence will be entered into and batteries not included

If anybody hasnā€™t seen this, I found it funny when I first watched it.
Enjoy

@ShaakPsi I thought of you when I wrote this up { NOT IN A WEIRD WAY }

But from your profile and love of colourful blinkies.

I could imagine you at a ComicCon, and changing your Lightsabre blade colour at whim, and using your finger magnet to switch on and off your blade, plus the Biometric lock/ jedi protection; without an implant NOBODY else could switch on you sabreā€¦ except for you with the ā€œforceā€

9 Likes

Best idea for this is programming it for red, then stealing a Jediā€™s saber and ā€œbleedingā€ the crystal in front of everyone. :joy:

Granted, I think that most folks will just think itā€™s a switch, but if there was a way to demonstrate that itā€™s not, and itā€™s an otherwise unmodified saberā€¦

2 Likes

Well, that looks interesting! I must definitely read this topic very closely as soon as Iā€™m back home later. :eyes:

:blush: I just canā€™t stop laughing right now. Thanks for bringing it up here and giving me some interesting ideas for future projectsā€¦

The force is strong with your ideas ā€œMaster Pilgrimā€ :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

This Google Doc has extensive research and helpful notes:

2 Likes

I finally got my hands on one of these lightsabres
( Not mine, because, FUCK DISNEY!!!)

I am helping somebody else out, and saving him from having to buy overpriced Kyber crystals, becuase

GO FUCK YOURSELF DISNEY

disney-go-fuck-yourself

The White cloner is probably still the best tool for writing, but I decided to use the Flipper Zero, just for convenience, AND I donā€™t own a white cloner

Taking the codes from my original post, they are the card numbers.

To write to

Decimal to Hexadecimal converter

3072 - White (Ashoka) - 0C00
3073 - Red (Vader) - 0C01
3074 - Orange light inside hilt with yellow a blade, no voice in holocrons - 0C02
3075 - Yellow (Temple Guard) 0C03
3076 - Green (Qui-Gon) 0C04
3077 - Teal light inside hilt with a blue blade, no voice in holocrons 0C05
3078 - Blue (Old Ben) 0C06

3079 - Purple (Mace Windu 2) 0C07

3080 - White (Chirutt) 0C08
3081 - Red (Emperor) 0C09
3082 - Red (Count Dooku) 0C0A
3083 - Yellow (Maz Kanata) 0C0B
3084 - Green (Yoda) 0C0C
3085 - Red (Darth Maul) 0C0D
3086 - Blue (Old Luke) 0C0E
3087 - Purple (Mace Windu) 0C0F
3122 - Green (Yoda Magic 8 ball) 0C32
3123 - Red (Snoke) 0C33
3121 - Red (Vader Magic 8 ball) 0C31
[/quote]

If you wanā€™t to support Disney, then go right ahead, but anyone else, :point_up: hereā€™s the basic guide for you.

It should be pretty self explanatory, but if you get stuck, just ask, I would be more than happy to help you FUCK DISNEY!!!

2 Likes

I have a further project to add to this, but thatā€™ll come later; heā€™s happy for now, so Iā€™m not sure when that will eventuate, but iā€™ll update here when I do
:thinking:
:hamster_emoji_gif:
Actually TWO projects, but one will happen before the other

2 Likes

Great write up. I remember watching a YouTube video of a guy that cracked this and I think youā€™re missing one code in your list. Iā€™ll have to find the video but it read interesting the tech they used for their kybers.

In the custom light saber community I think the new crystal focus boards are capable of RFID sound profiles with an adapter and you can make your own different crystals. I use proffie boards in my books but maybe Iā€™ll switch when I do my MK2.

2 Likes

I can picture you showing up at a convention and using your implants to change the light saberā€™s color. Juuuust a little bit heretical considering Jedi beliefs. :robot:

1 Like