Cyborg sticker ideas?

Here’s mysubmission for the 5mm Flex Needle sticker. I have actual vectors of these if we need em.

2 Likes

Rework of the mark sticker I made. Tbh I don’t think this is a good final submission but I’m gonna need feedback on what I should fix.

3 Likes

If I’m looking at that from a distance there’s no way I’d be able to make out the implant. You’d have to give up on keeping the scale of the implant mostly accurate, but I would recommend making the implant a lot bigger.

1 Like

This better?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Perhaps zoom in on P0, just enough that you can still see the outline of the hand, like:

(pre-school level drawing incoming…)

This

1 Like

Like this?

4 Likes

I think if there were to be a sticker contest it would have to be a new thread with final submissions cuz these stickers have definitely gotten much better from suggestions from other forum members.

Yeah, that’s better.

I fixed SOONtm although I’m not sure on the yellow text

1 Like

Could work. Just needs an outline and/or drop shadow maybe.

Top Tier Suggestion Right Here

1 Like

I’ve dabbled in graphic design before. :slight_smile:

A subtle gradient in the background might do some magic too. I’m digging the tropical/sunset vibes.

1 Like

That was the move. That there a fine lookin sticker.

2 Likes

Sorry, something in your sticker tringgered something in my mind and I had to take it to the meme extreme. :joy:

soon_tm

3 Likes

U should add a “glass version?” in there too cuz I know I’m not the only one begging for glass vivokey products

Edit: and a glass flexNExT(xSIID leds and T5577)

1 Like

I gotchu.

xg3_vs_alt

6 Likes

Ive always been a fan of minimalist industrial design. Maybe something using the actual patents?
Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 5.03.38 PM

7 Likes

My finest creation:

5 Likes

DT_Blueprint

How’s this?

13 Likes