Cyborg sticker ideas?

If I’m looking at that from a distance there’s no way I’d be able to make out the implant. You’d have to give up on keeping the scale of the implant mostly accurate, but I would recommend making the implant a lot bigger.

1 Like

This better?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Perhaps zoom in on P0, just enough that you can still see the outline of the hand, like:

(pre-school level drawing incoming…)

This

1 Like

Like this?

4 Likes

I think if there were to be a sticker contest it would have to be a new thread with final submissions cuz these stickers have definitely gotten much better from suggestions from other forum members.

Yeah, that’s better.

I fixed SOONtm although I’m not sure on the yellow text

1 Like

Could work. Just needs an outline and/or drop shadow maybe.

Top Tier Suggestion Right Here

1 Like

I’ve dabbled in graphic design before. :slight_smile:

A subtle gradient in the background might do some magic too. I’m digging the tropical/sunset vibes.

1 Like

That was the move. That there a fine lookin sticker.

2 Likes

Sorry, something in your sticker tringgered something in my mind and I had to take it to the meme extreme. :joy:

soon_tm

3 Likes

U should add a “glass version?” in there too cuz I know I’m not the only one begging for glass vivokey products

Edit: and a glass flexNExT(xSIID leds and T5577)

1 Like

I gotchu.

xg3_vs_alt

6 Likes

Ive always been a fan of minimalist industrial design. Maybe something using the actual patents?
Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 5.03.38 PM

7 Likes

My finest creation:

5 Likes

DT_Blueprint

How’s this?

13 Likes

That’s a sweet ass sticker imho. My contributions for the day are over as I’m out of the shop but expect more sticker designs tmrw!

Nice work, but controversial
You changed from Mortal Kombat to Street Fighter

1 Like