Cyborg sticker ideas?

I’m not sure what you’re talking about with the opacity thing but now there’s a website on it. I don’t think a T5577 and NTAG216 sticker exists though. I can remake this to have whatever implant we want on it though. I could just put a xNT on it too.

1 Like

I meant to lighten the logo image in the background. Its pretty dark so it makes reading the text and seeing the overlayed image and text difficult.

Like this?

3 Likes

You guys are making me think about what my NExT will be… Ok, I don’t have any tattoos and will probably get more implants instead. But I’m toying around with the idea.

Alright, since I sorta worked on all of them a little here and there. What do you guys think? This is the few I’d actually submit to any sticker contest. Although, I keep making new ones whenever an idea pops into my head. As soon as my CJV330 works again I’m gonna crank out a few batches of the needle and It’s Free Real Estate ones. Might even stick em to some random places.

Edit: I am realizing that if I put these in public I should probably put a link to DT or something on them

1 Like

I like this one but what about removing the writing except the “NExT”?

Question is whether the needle lube is required :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Good idea
I’d love a sticker like this, but with the same font and colors lol
ZomboMeme 4960

1 Like

You talking about an nfc sticker under it linking to dt?

1 Like

I mean that sounds like an interesting branding idea if Amal wanted to do that. I don’t entirely know if slapping NFC stickers all over the place is an especially environmentally friendly idea. I meant that if I was to print one of these I’d put a URL literally printed onto the surface of the sticker.

I thought it would match the cereal box theme a little better like this but the same idea.

2 Likes

This could be a fun concept

Also this

5 Likes

Love these!!!

1 Like

8 Likes

That would be cool but not for some hardcore Christians, I’m an Orthodox Christian myself, and it’s not a strict religion where people don’t have free will to do anything with their body, but some people think otherwise.

2 Likes

Each to their own, but in fairness they are not the target audience, nor are they likely the ones purchasing implants.

Even if a sticker like that was included in their order, it’s no different from someone for example that don’t like plastic in their packaging, just simply recycle it and move on.
I would be like going to a comedy show and getting offended by JOKES

3 Likes

Can you send me the HQ file so I can thermo this onto a cup/shirt :heart_eyes:

So wrong but so right :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll look and see if I can dig up the original file.

2 Likes

Also,

Is this still gonna be a thing?

2 Likes