The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Would it be that shitty if everyone returned the carts to to cart corral, all nicely interlinked. Cells. Interlinked. Within Cells Interlinked. Baseline.

4 Likes

You lost me with thatā€¦ I donā€™t know what it means!

Anyhow:

bb8d39b51d92826eebfebf45e40ff842

6 Likes

It might be a sterotype, but the other day I carried in 6 cases of pop, a gallon of distilled water, and two bags of groceries, cause I WAS NOT making two trips to bring it in the house.

I would rather wipe out in the middle of the store than go back for a cart.

6 Likes

At least I wasnā€™t the only one! I read it 10+ times and still had no idea.

1 Like

hqdefault

3 Likes

Theres a big difference between a 13yo and 19yo
even then the Prefrontal cortex (involved in logical decision making) is not fully developed until 25.

Iā€™m not saying you should wait until 25, but I am saying, Itā€™s not black and white and there is no one answer that suits them all

Where do you fall on the age scale?

Age is not super relevant to us here, But your parents and the law may be your limitation.
Also from your other post,

This may be an inhibiting factor too, but this will likely tie into your parents stance.

2 Likes

Cyborg bug? Cybug?

3 Likes
5 Likes

OK, so what do you want to do next?

I see that it is a transit card, and it shows a value

So I can guess what you are trying to doā€¦

You have a ProxMark3 correct?

1 Like

Not yet,but Iā€™m still working hard to get it.

Itā€™s there anything I can still use this for before then,actually it belong to my parents but theyā€™re no more and Iā€™m very sure some sensitive electronics data might be stored on it.

And I think those are multiple cards on a single nfc chip?

And do you think there are other types documents stored on the chip?

Technically yes, If you have a Mifare Classic compatiable lock etc.

Do you think they would have saved something to it?
It is possible, although unlikely
Try TagWriter and read to see if there is any NDEF data

It would be a clever way to hide some data, obsfucating data in a transit card, but the amount of data is limited and Mifare Classic wouldnā€™t be you first choice

This doesnā€™t really make sense
Correct there is a single chip ( MifareClassic ) and it could technically have multiple uses, though still unlikely, but it is still a single card

No

What I would suggest, is take the card to a transit station, and try and read it in a machine ( Or jump on a train or bus with it )
That is what I think it is for, and That is the data I think is on it

2 Likes

I know that humans donā€™t completely mature until 25, so I would think about it if I was an adult. As youā€™ve seen, Iā€™m younger than 18, because 18 year olds are legal adults and most donā€™t need their parentsā€™ permission for things. And yeah, I know that the mark of the beast is a thing, but Iā€™d do some research and ask r/christianity if I wanted to get an implant. Thanks for the answer!

1 Like

Itā€™s been a crazy coupla weeks for me, and I JUST went to get the mail, and found this delightful suprise.

Really just wanted to give a shout out to @StarGazer1258 for offering to help out with the 3D printing, and @Hamspiced for cranking these out for me.

God, I love this forum. Good people all.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure a reddit thread should be guiding your spiritual decisions and defining whatā€™s right and wrong. If youā€™re going to believe in all that bible stuff then make your on judgements based on your own interpretation of it. Otherwise youā€™re just being manipulated by humans instead of a god :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

Two problems with one box?

3 Likes

Unsurprisingly, some people will call anything that they donā€™t understand the ā€œmark of the beastā€. Since RFID implants have been called that, we tend to make fun of the craziesā€¦

2 Likes

Humans:

3 Likes

Layoffs suck, trust me, I know. But, strangely enough, I feel seen.

3 Likes