Cyborg tunes, jams, bops, etc

hey! to compliment the thread of cyborg-y movies, feel free to post links to individual songs, or whole playlists that have cyborg or science themes in general!!

7 Likes

i’ll go first–

here’s a Spotify playlist: link

also, as a guilty pleasure, there’s a musical about an implantable AI that helps the user in social situations. it’s definitely more for the younger demo, but is fun nonetheless: be more chill

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m a cyborg, by Magvay

Perturbator and Carpenter Brut are must haves

8 Likes

I might recommend the soundtrack to RUINER.

1 Like

MEGA DRIVE

1 Like

OVERDRIVE

2 Likes

Kung fury movie and sound track lol.

3 Likes

Hackerman is one of the best characters in fiction. Full stop.

4 Likes

When you scan my NExT with you phone hackerman pops up :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Showing my age I think

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science
LINK

Oingo Boingo - Weird Science
LINK

6 Likes

Just when I thought I got that fuckin song out of my head

3 Likes

Right? Dammit and I’ve already gone over my vinyl limit this month and now I just ordered more lol

2 Likes

Carpenter Brut is awesome.

Scandroid, Turbo Knight, Gunship, and Perturbator are some awesome artists I think are relatively cyberpunk themed.

3 Likes

Rabbit Junk’s new album Xenoaphears is fairly cyberpunky

1 Like

Seconding this to enthusiastically recommend the rest of Zamilska’s music. It’s just really fucking good Getting Stuff Done music, I listen to them on runs all the time.

They work with a lot of the artists already mentioned on this thread so this might be old news (especially because a handful of the tracks have been singles for a while) but HEALTH put out a new album a couple months ago and it’s pretty solid.

DEADLIFE is another 80s-flavored synths-and-samples band. Bionic Chrysalis is a concept album about a robot on a quest to avenge the death of the human who found and repaired him, it’s fun and high-energy. Orphan is chill, good long drive music.

2 Likes

Zamilska, ahhh :purple_heart:

1 Like

This track gets me all kinds of flustered :woozy_face: I think it fits the theme pretty well.

4 Likes