Does anyone have VR or be interested in VR content?

Sorry, derailing :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a quest 2 as well :slight_smile: I love it

2 Likes

5FpT (1)

6 Likes

Impromptu use of the best reference of all time…

you, my good sir, just got even higher on my books!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I have a Playstation 4 Pro with PS VR headset. I use it to watch YouTube 360 degrees videos, BluRay 3D movies…

Wait… we’re doing phrasing again? I thought we were done with that

2 Likes

It was inapropes.

I’m considering joining this tomorrow if I can wake up early enough… it’s happening on altspace vr.

1 Like

This one

9.5 hours from now

1 Like

Superfoods / Juicing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

tenor (73)

1 Like

I’m always a bit nervous when a man has bigger boobs than myself…

nervous

2 Likes

Yeah, but he doesn’t have scarification.

So you still win :unicorn: :trophy:

1 Like

happycorn

:wink:

1 Like

I find this hard to believe. Proof picture needed.

2 Likes

You should be more specific with your words before someone as sarcastic as myself replies with a picture of a man with very large breasts :wink:

(Hint hint @Coma , you know you want to)

1 Like

Not to be pedantic, but Coma made a comparison with one of the compared elements missing. I was naturally asking for the missing half. You’re proposing to post a repeat of the other half we already know about :slight_smile:

Btw for what it’s worth I was super interested in this as a collision of vr and Rfid

But looking at the other speakers and stuff, probably not worth getting up early and loosing 4 hours of sleep for me … :-/

yeah no, it was mostly about exercising and how VR can impact “biohacking” … which was interesting enough but I bounced about half way through. It did inspire me though to set up a Dangerous Things channel on altspace and I think it might be worth doing an event there.

Discord has its voice channel and video support as well, but it’s laggy for one… and choppy audio compared to my experiences in VR in general which are focused on being immersive, so ultra low latency… and when using a VR headset the audio quality is really very good for both mic and speaker… but I think the biggest issue for me in discord or zoom is the zoo it rapidly devolves into once more than what… 5 people join the event? Basically one person can talk at once… but in altspace/vr you can give a presentation on stage, break into small groups, or just pair up and chat in a corner.

I do admit though that I did try altspace once with my PC… which you can totally do, you do not need a headset… but it was really rather meh… difficult to nav, not very intuitive, etc… but it is still an option for people without headsets to participate.

1 Like