Does anyone have VR or be interested in VR content?

Super interested in a dangerous things hosted event

1 Like

would be my dream to try VR one time,… I don’t know a person who has a VR set in Austria. They all live in other countrys.
So sad, that the VR Set in the museum in Sweden 2019 doesn’t work :frowning:

Look up the oculus quest 1/2

299 for a used 1 or a new 2

Nah, might derail this thread too much… unless I make a VR-compatible picture, and I’m not able to :wink:

Hmm, so “all it’d take” is buying you VR gear and a 3D scanner? Very clever :slight_smile:

Sorry yeah, derail…

No need for that - got a VR headset for the playstation 4 and an HTC Vive :wink: Just too lazy to set them up, currently… so, to answer this thread’s question - yep, it’s a nice feature, and once I have my gaming room all set up, I might be interested in it :wink:

i got a original quest and love the thing

Do we have any 3D modelers here?
I am planning to build a set for meetings in AltSpaceVR.
The plan is to have a little hub always open for people to just join and see ads and news on the walls, a stage for presentations, and maybe a bar/club to put music to hang out.

No experience with modelling but I have an Index set up at home that I enjoy playing with!

Very minor experience with Blender, just used it for a couple projects. Probably someone more qualified than me on the forums, but I can try to help if you’d like. I don’t have any experience with texture mapping or anything like that, but I’ll give it my best go.

Thats exactly what I need, and not even just that, but have to be materials compatible to a very specific version of Unity, AND being able to render on AltSpaceVR’s engine. They say is eaaaasy. But is been a Nightmare for a noob. I did manage to have a small world. Still missing lots of textures but I got something going on with a bunch of decorations.

Still a work in progress but I think we can call it a “space” for us.
Also added a “stage” for presentations.

Come say hi.

RyuuzakiJulio

(WIP)

2 Likes

So far the only 3D modeling I’ve done is with Sketchup, recreate the building I live in, uploaded it to Google Earth.

Hey everyone, I think we might try to have a little beta event in the VR space soon. You don’t need a headset, (you can load the client on windows), though the experience is much more enjoyable if you do. You definitely need an AltspaceVR account though.

My name there is amalgraafstra (such hacker, much wow)

1 Like

How soon is soon?
Should I toss my headset on?

1 Like

Hah probably next week or so? I’ll put a schedule up on the announcements category.

2 Likes

Oh… he types from inside vr

Just a humble request, can you try to schedule for a Saturday or Sunday?

Obviously we are all scattered around the globe which is hard enough, but getting out of work just makes it harder

Saturday or Sunday doesn’t guarantee everyone will be free, but it’s probably a better chance

1 Like

We have a private world Beta in AltSpaceVR
(so we don’t have random people filling up the space)

To be added to this world’s group, I need your accountName.

Look forward to meet you guys there.

My account name is

RyuuzakiJulio

People who is on the list can actually join at any time.
So feel free to come and check it out anytime.
Also feedback would be nice.
So for the event we will just arrange a date-time that is convenient and we all join to our private world at the time we want.

4 Likes

Don’t mind posting mine here, my AltSpace account name is just darthdomo :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing it.

2 Likes