Does anyone have VR or be interested in VR content?

Was literally just playing in alt space,

Pretty sure my user is either eriequit or eq

1 Like

I saw you there but now the eldest is playing a fishing game hahah

All good, I saw you were on but didn’t want to bug ya

I’m only there in altspace to be bugged :wink:

Besides having my name posted here, is there anything else I need to do to get added to the space? Their interface is a bit wonky, want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

All I can do is add it to a textfile, can you confirm which one is your account name?

No, that’s it, I just needed to add it to a list and update the group.
You are free to join now.
Their interface is not the most intuitive, but kinda does the job… kinda… ^^

Please add me! My username is IlliterateBeef

I decided to give Oculus Quest 2 a go mainly out of curiosity but most of the reviews on Best Buy website say you have to have a Facebook account to use it.

Is this true?

For the most part, yes.

I created a burner account for mine. As long as it has your real name, same as your Oculus account, it doesn’t cause any issues.

I definitely understand why some aren’t okay with that compromise, though.

I tried several times a few months back to create a Facebook account (legit and/or burner) they never approve it. I’ve tried contesting it, I’ve tried several different email addresses, the only thing I think may work is to give them a different phone number (which I don’t have).

Every night I cry into my pillow because Facebook won’t accept me for who I am.

yeah, my FB account was suspended years ago without warning because apparently my real name is “fake”. Any and all attempts to contact support resulted in no reply.

In my case, it was a blessing. But now that the oculus is attached to it? They need to fix that.

I have never had one because when I first tried to sign up you had to have graduated from an American university, and neither of my degrees are American.

Fuck them and everything they stand for

3 Likes

That has been my feeling ever since. Back in 2000/2001 we didn’t realise they would be so evil.

1 Like

In theory you can get the oculus quest 2 now, sans Facebook

Just add 500$ price

(I bet they still collect your data lol)

I may just get the VR headset for PlayStation, they already have all of my data.

I am very interested in VR, hehehe I have PS5 VR, Oculus Rift, rift s, quest 2 and I also developed a couple of private projects in VR. My implants have not yet arrived, those from customs and dhl that do not rush. But it would be interesting to link BioHacking with VR in some way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tokyo Japan +9:00

Game:
AltSpaceVR

Username
ryuuzakijulio

3 Likes

Nice!!!