Failed implant Removal

will do

2 Likes

surgery complete boys :pensive:

bummer, at least you will have a story to tell, something to show for it, and chicks dig scars :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry bud :frowning:
Were you able to keep the implant after it was removed?
On the bright side, you don’t have too much longer before you can legally implant and keep it implanted.

1 Like

nope its a ‘biohazard’ i was cut asf but i have a photo of it

yes i have 3 scars now, one from the original implant, another from the doctor trying to take it out and now a third from the surgeon

4 Likes

Oh no, your own blood borne pathogens
I have so many issues with this so far

4 Likes

Gofundme so we can get him more implants when he turns 18?

4 Likes

I’d back that if they create one.

3 Likes

here here.

happily chip in to the cause

3 Likes

not necessary. DT will sponsor replacements :slight_smile:

28 Likes

yes ahaha

wait really?

absolutely. happy cyborgs… that’s the goal. this was an unfortunate outcome beyond your control. we’re happy to get you back to human+ status … once you’re legally able :slight_smile:

16 Likes

wow. this community is something else. i really appreciate it amal. funny thing is that before my surgery my dad was like ‘if you wanna put that stuff inside you when ur 18 then whatever’ and then my mum was like ‘no hes never putting that stuff in his body’

4 Likes

18 in july yay! and i plan to get a xSIID in my left hand because healing in my right is going to take some time.

2 Likes

well… whenever it becomes practical to do so, just let me know.

3 Likes

we’ll have one waiting for you.

8 Likes

My 2 cents…

1 the previous go fund me by a minor…. Yea that one went over like a lead ballon

Also, Amal already said he’s going to cover you… which seems extremely generous,

I wouldn’t push it

1 Like