Failed implant Removal

okay thanks g

That was almost word for word what my parents said when talking about drugs. Although the difference was my dad said “Its your body, just don’t smoke in the house”. Ironically I never bothered to try said drugs.

1 Like

Before you do anything further

I would strongly suggest you consider the possible ramifications of further biohacking

Best case, your body your choice and or don’t ask don’t tell

Middle case, “their house-their rules, and force you to get it removed… again… which if people donated or gave you an implant for free, could be fairly irritating

Worst case they kick you out and family ties come into question

You do you, but don’t yolo other peoples support

2 Likes

my parents love me when im 18 its a different story. they would never kick me out, they just want whats best for me

4 Likes

thanks amal. i will let you know

3 Likes

Great attitude buddy, and a good situation to be in, better than a lot of people

4 Likes

thanks man. ill update photos in the post soon!

3 Likes

I’d still keep things relatively quiet about the new chip. As if the wound was from a small accident or something…

In other words, convincing them to install an electronic lock might be a bad idea.

1 Like

You are perfect Amal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Your story is really very touching, our hearts are with you and we hope that you will soon spare yourself in your life of cyborg.Do you envisage a single or several fleas afterwards? Personally, I’m 30 and just some friends near to me known that I’m implanted …

2 Likes

the second i turn 18 amal is kind enought to send me a replacment where i will implant myself. ill have to time it right as im going overseas as well as i play basketball.

1 Like

I’d suggest you have a professional piercer do the work

8 Likes

yeh i will this time. $75AUD is the estimate

The piercing urge in Melbourne?

i think so yeh

They’ll take good care of you, it’s where I got my first 3 done :grin:

oh thats great to hear. was i correct when i said $75?

Per injectable install yeah, at least when I went

1 Like

I think they did a deal for me since it was 3 in 1 session

1 Like

I know a few people who were able to keep tumors, gall stones, and other things after surgery. But they won’t let him keep an implant?

1 Like