Finally got my order

Next does have 2 antennas right? One lf one hf? I just want to clarify that only lf doesn’t work.

Correct

1 Like

Instead of pulling the faulty one out, would it be better to just call it a free xNT and then put the replacement NExT in your other hand? Saves you the trouble if you don’t have access to a professional.

3 Likes

I have NExT in left hand and xM1 in right hand so idk about the interference. I would have to have it in knife edge.
But it’s certainly a good idea.

1 Like

It would be actually good for multi frequency readers, as I heard NExT can be tricky to use with those, if it’s possible to stop xEM from responding when it actually decides to work.

There are other places to put implants also, below is just a general “guide”, it is all dependant on your anatomy, make sure you do your research before you go stabbing yourself ( there many blood vessels and tendons to avoid ) but just so you know you have some other options… also doesn’t HAVE to be hands, but normally the most practical!

In reality, I should change the picture; Where it shows Orange and says OK, it should really be read as Okaayyyeeeeee, but you should actually look for somewhere green if possible.
Orange can be done, has been done but not really recommended. Red is still a definite NO NO

I have this “issue” BUT It is still workable, I have learned how to approach each individual reader, and now rarely get a
Comp%20No

I am getting an xEM that will “solve” this “issue” but that’s not the reason for it.
( My NExT - xEM side I will revert back to EM mode for other projects, and my actual xEM will become my work dedicated T5577 )

1 Like

Thanks, I still think the best place will be knife edge, the OK spots will be the best for eventual future flex.
Eventually between midand pointing finger.

Anyway is it even possible to disable the redundant faulty xEM? If I’ll ever have problems with multi frequency readers? It will be more convient as this xEM won’t be reliable working and not working in a few days cycle or so.

Jeez, soon I’ll be more robot than human :robot::smiley:

1 Like

Not if it is a cold solder joint, like Amal suspects.

But hypothetically if you were going to get into it, you would re-solder the joint to repair it OR just put in an xNT, again,Not that it is possible.

I am not sure if I said it clearly, I don’t want to repair it, I know it’s not gonna happen. I would like to make it unreadable as it’s not reliable and will only mess up xNT read on multifrequency readers.

I am getting PM3 for xM1 so it wouldn’t be problem if I needed it.

I guess once you get your PM3 you could run a ‘brick’ command? Surely if you do some of the things that everyone says not to do, you’d get that result!

2 Likes

Yeah, I got you loud and clear, I didn’t realize you were getting a PM3.
@Compgeek had a great idea “bricking” it, you could also do the opposite of what mine does, put into the opposite of what the multiclass reader is “looking” for.
I think my work readers “ignore” EM but give me a couple of days to confirm that, but the xAC for example doesn’t “see” my NExT - xEM in T5577

2 Likes

Any idea if those will go away or become least visible at least?
Photos are too big, sorry

are you talking about the syringe scars?
if so, yes they will fade with time…
how fast and how much is determined on your body.
Do you have any other scars? you should expect very similar results in healing but be aware, the location and your age will affect this.

Thanks for the reminder from above

Incorrect, it gets “seen” and I get a denied lights and sounds

1 Like

You put one in your palm?

I was wondering the same thing, I thought maybe along the metacarpal of the thumb along the outer edge???

It looks to me like possibly the installer used the injector with the bevel facing up. This will tend to scoop up skin into the inside of the needle as it goes in. Then the skin can sit in the wound all bunched up, which can create this kind of scarring - particularly for people with overactive scarring.

1 Like

You could always try Microdermabrasion so you can get back to hand modelling
:raised_back_of_hand::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand::pinching_hand:
images%20(23)

So now as I am looking through the forum I see people saying you should do it bevel up and people saying you should do it bevel down… Yeah I guess it’s because of that…

And maybe I am wrong, but this xG3 isn’t on the palm, rather side. Anyway it’s not on the gripping surface and is not getting in a way.

W.W.A.D.?

1 Like

I will say this… we don’t recommend doing DIY installs… however, bevel down means the point is up, and it’s likely going to be very difficult for a diy installer to not fuck that up.

The other caveat of bevel down, point up is on areas where proper tenting of the skin isn’t possible… for those areas the installer should assess the situation to determine if they should put the bevel up to increase the probability of a proper install.

Like everything in life, bevel up or down really depends on the situation and what is best for that particular install.

1 Like