Finally made my car implant compatible

Did you have any plans to restock the ElecHouse PN532 readers as well? I’ve been ordering from them directly, but would much rather give y’all the money.

2 Likes

Cool, i can do hardware not too great at software but im all up for community souring etc. What type of readers are you envisioning things like the PN532 (will obviously require more smarts onboard) where as something self contained like a EM-18 which gives RS232 out would be significantly easier.

DM me if / when you want to talk.

EDIT:
Better yet use a wiegand input and that opens up to a whole host of readers!

2 Likes

I know I am not the only one but, I love writing code! Especially if it was open source.

1 Like

@NiamhAstra be like…

giphy

7 Likes

I suspect the eBay seller I’ve been buying off is getting them from the same warehouse as yours.

I’ve ordered 2x4 packs, the first one a few months ago was indistinguishable from the 2 DT ones I have. The second 4 pack (arrived today) had 3 that were fine, and the last one looked like this…

End of an era, seems the only ones left are the ones he stored at the bottom of the lake…

Guess I got in just in time, the nasty one works and is going in the garden shed anyway. And now that I’ve got 10 of them, I’m out of things to put readers on anyway (…for now, I’ll find more things!)

2 Likes

If it’s any help (if there’s demand for them) I ordered a white bundle which you’re holding for me - I’m not gonna need the XAC so if you wanna hold onto it for your own stock to sell, please do so!

1 Like

We have an alternative in testing now… so far happy with it.

5 Likes