flexEM available for pre-order

Classy!

1 Like

Still haven’t heard anything about mine, invoice# 4513 order# 18511. Not that I have anybody to install for me at the moment (still working on it).

@Ima_Wana_Be
Have you tried contacting DT images (10) on their webstore?

Nope, I sent an email as a response from a different order and I DM’d @mdanger but I haven’t tried the help button on the main page. Like I said not a pressing issue until I get someone to help me put it in just wanted to make sure I didn’t fall between the cracks.

1 Like

You sound pretty relaxed, as you should be. :+1:
Customer service is awesome, you will be looked after
As long as you are aware of that option, incase you need it :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s too bad. If you email Michelle, she’ll send you a helpful reply of course. But press the help button and… Oh man, you have no idea! Within 2 minutes, a jet-black helicopter with a shiny DT logo on the side appears in the sky, hovers above your house, then a line drops down the helicopter and Michelle rappels down in her DT emergency response team outfit and rushes towards you to fix your customer problem.

You really should try the help button…

1 Like

Man, I thought that was just me… I guess that’s how they make everybody feel

jzd5Ip

There’s @mdanger :arrow_double_up:

1 Like

Well, sometimes she comes in a black DT van. Your mileage may vary.

I live on an island in the Pacific, so I guess the van is not an option

1 Like

There’s also the black Cigarette boat, but it doesn’t get much use. The DT emergency team has a range of vehicles at their disposal, fit for any purpose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget about the DT emergency response giant fighting robot
get
I’ll never forget about the day it saved the entire world…

3 Likes

I was happy when they rode up riding these, it gave a sense of professionalism. 265c6b_70c4f444017445a48b0556c322050f64_mv2

3 Likes

13 Likes

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I can’t give that post as much like as it deserves

3 Likes

I can say that I shipped a batch of flexEM to Michelle for fulfillment yesterday so new-ish flexEM orders should ship out early next week.

2 Likes

I’ll let this one sit in the pouch for quite some time before implanting it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are so awesome! Love you guys, lol

MDanger

4 Likes

I have the 1st flexEM batch but still haven’t implanted. I’d like to err on the safe side - what do I do to get a replacement?

Go to the website and hit the orange floating help button and give me your order number and ask for a replacement with a new one. Well get that one back from you (tape the squishypack to a couple pieces of paper and letter-envelope it back to us) and we’ll get a new batch version out to you asap.

1 Like

The DHL truck brought me my replacement FlexEM this morning. This one rings. Thanks you guys!

I’m gonna let this one sit in its chlorohexidine-soaked pouch for quite some time before implanting it - as I’m doing with the FlexM1 I ordered a while ago. You never know…

2 Likes