flexEM available for pre-order

Well, sometimes she comes in a black DT van. Your mileage may vary.

I live on an island in the Pacific, so I guess the van is not an option

1 Like

Thereā€™s also the black Cigarette boat, but it doesnā€™t get much use. The DT emergency team has a range of vehicles at their disposal, fit for any purpose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t forget about the DT emergency response giant fighting robot
get
Iā€™ll never forget about the day it saved the entire worldā€¦

3 Likes

I was happy when they rode up riding these, it gave a sense of professionalism. 265c6b_70c4f444017445a48b0556c322050f64_mv2

3 Likes

13 Likes

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I canā€™t give that post as much like as it deserves

3 Likes

I can say that I shipped a batch of flexEM to Michelle for fulfillment yesterday so new-ish flexEM orders should ship out early next week.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll let this one sit in the pouch for quite some time before implanting it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are so awesome! Love you guys, lol

MDanger

4 Likes

I have the 1st flexEM batch but still havenā€™t implanted. Iā€™d like to err on the safe side - what do I do to get a replacement?

Go to the website and hit the orange floating help button and give me your order number and ask for a replacement with a new one. Well get that one back from you (tape the squishypack to a couple pieces of paper and letter-envelope it back to us) and weā€™ll get a new batch version out to you asap.

1 Like

The DHL truck brought me my replacement FlexEM this morning. This one rings. Thanks you guys!

Iā€™m gonna let this one sit in its chlorohexidine-soaked pouch for quite some time before implanting it - as Iā€™m doing with the FlexM1 I ordered a while ago. You never knowā€¦

2 Likes