The best post of 2020 so far šŸ†

Imma nominate this

New nomination

ETC.

3 Likes

The year is coming to an end soonā€¦ hereā€™s another nomination

4 Likes

Fwiw, I figure Iā€™ll probably plan on a mid December wrap up, and vote showdown till the end of the year or so. Probably best to have any final entries in by then.

1 Like

New nomination

5 Likes

That reminds me, Itā€™s time for a showdown!

Iā€™m gonna recap, then weā€™ll have a vote-off. To that end, I think itā€™s time to end all new submissions.

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

Entry 4

Entry 5

Entry 6

Entry 7

Entry 8

Entry 9

Entry10

Entry 11

Entry 12

So there you have a dozen fine entries all primed and ready to be the BEST POST OF 2020! Please take the time to look at them all, and then vote in BOTH of the surveys below. The first survey is for The Best Post, and the second is for runner UP. Both polls close at 11:59 pm, on December 31, so take your time and get it done by then.

The Best Post of 2020

0 voters

And remember, the second poll is for your second choice, a.k.a. the runner up.

Runner Up to Best Post of 2020

0 voters

Looking pretty split so far. Place your bets now.

Just wondering how that poll looks to a colour blind personā€¦oh well, now we know maybe a bar graph would be better for next year

2 Likes

I canā€™t read the results if that says anything :smile:

2 Likes

Thats what I thought,
you can however hover or select the pie slice and it will tell you
option:number of votes
ie. 02:3 in this example

Also starting at 12 Oā€™clock going clockwise, the options remain in numerical order (zero votes are not visibleā€¦ obviously) regardless on vote numbers, whereas the Bar graph adjusts to display highest number of votes first.

BUMP BACK TO POLL POST

2 Likes

Butā€¦ pie is delicious.

2 Likes

I googled ā€œI canā€™t fault that logicā€ to agree with your post

This was my 5th resultā€¦

Close enough!

BUMP BACK TO POLL POST

1 Like

The same.

Early voting looks evenly split. I guess that means we got a lot of top-notch posting going on in the forum

What poll?

1 Like

Looks like we have a clear favorite for runner up, but if you havenā€™t voted yet, itā€™s a toss-up for THE BEST.

Submarine, cā€™mon. Obviously.

1 Like

Now that 2020 is over (thank God) I thought itā€™d be a good idea to announce the results.

Looks like a tie for the best post, with 5 votes each for #4 and #12.

BUTā€¦ Runner up has a clear favorite with 6 votes for #11.

Congrats to all, and it looks like Pilgrimaster has 2021 up and running already.

1 Like

Sadly, I must disqualify entry #12 on grounds the joke does not work with the actual correct pronunciation of my name. Therefore I crown myself winner of the best post of 2020!

tenor (13)

3 Likes