The best post of 2020 so far 🏆

This whole concept blatantly ripped off from a post of Pilgrimaster’s.

Let’s keep track of the best post of this year so far. At the end of the year, the winner will wear the glory of our admirations.

Gonna be tough to beat this though…

5 Likes

Can it ever be topped? I’m considering making a browser plugin to apply that “fix”

Many will try…

Maybe Amal can arrange a badge. Now THAT would be a prestigous badge!

4 Likes

So whats the plan?
Leave your intro,
clear out the comments below, including this one.
Have a post nominated and seconded into being copied into this thread.
at the end of the year, have a poll to vote the best post from all the submissions
Rinse and repeat a new thread for 2021… if we are not all dead from the Kung Flu?

Or something less formal?

I second this motion

2 Likes

Plan???

How bout this. You see something awesome, drop a link to it in here, we sort it out in 7 months.

4 Likes

I guess I should add,

A.) Feel free to bring up anything already posted in this calendar year.

B.) Try to only submit the really top shelf stuff, keep the clutter down. As a rule of thumb, needs to be (subjectively) as good as what got posted before it. We are looking for a post that stands above all else, after all.

Good luck.

Are we just going for like humorous things? Like similar to the one above? Or are equivalently cool projects or helpful support replys?

I don’t want to limit it, but humour will probably win out. It’s all about being THE BEST post.

So…
Humour
Wit
Timing
Wicked Dry Observation.

What impresses YOU as the best post so far?
Nominate what you want. Just remember it’s gotta survive a vote showdown at the year’s end.

Some search filters might help suss this out:

We should probably omit DT product announcements and housekeeping posts.

I nominate this one!

4 Likes

I also nominate

3 Likes

I found this pretty fucking entertaining - it had me giggling out loud; educational and hilarious

5 Likes

My nomination

7 Likes

I nominate.

7 Likes

Gonna have to throw this one in the mix

5 Likes

I am gonna go further and toss credit to @anon3825968

Any of you approached cosmetic surgeons for "serious" stuff?

Edit: I would say this is the post that started it all. Without him, we may not have had anyone to contact.

2 Likes

Heh thanks.

And the irony of it all is, I’m one of the few here who have exactly zero interest in the Titan :slight_smile: I mean, cool device and all, just not for me.

1 Like

Imma nominate this

New nomination

ETC.

3 Likes

The year is coming to an end soon… here’s another nomination

4 Likes