flexNExT failures and replacements

fixed!

2 Likes

Really appreciate the discount, as some people said, we knew the risks when buying something from the lab.
FlexMN order placed!

2 Likes

I saw it was experimental when I purchased it. A coupon is generous.

So, hand and forearm placement are ify. What about chest placement? I heard it mentioned but might not show off the blinkies. Or would infection/rejection be a worse scenario closer to your heart?

2 Likes

I donā€™t see why this would be the case, however Iā€™m not a doctor and this is not medical advice :wink:

1 Like

Depends on your use case, of course - I think it is much less convenient than a placement on hands or arms, but if you can use it there, this might be no problem.

One thing to keep in mind, thoughā€¦ I sleep on my side, most of the time, and if I imagine having a chip of that size on my chest, I would definitely feel (and probably hurt) it when Iā€™m sleeping or wearing a pushup-braā€¦

Having an infection is a bad thing no matter where it is, and as long as you react fast enough, itā€™s not worse on that spot than on any other :wink:

1 Like

Strictly speaking, not quite: if you have an infection in your pinkie and it gets bad enough, you can live without a pinkie. Get a bad infection on your chest however and things get trickier to fix.

You know what the solution to that problem is donā€™t you? :wink:

Way ahead of you, sleep is for the weak

Hehe good comeback. But I wasnā€™t really talking about sleep :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s true, the consequences might be worse (if you donā€™t get treatment soon enough), but - Iā€™d not even risk losing a pinkie for an implant, so ā€œpotentially losing any body partā€ would lead to ā€œComa is not getting this modā€ :wink:

I wanted to say something like ā€œsleeping on my back?ā€, but then I readā€¦

:thinking:
A bit of a derail again, but I really hate it if women donā€™t wear nice, fitting bras (well, unless theyā€™re naked anyways^^)ā€¦ itā€™s just something that doesnā€™t fit my aesthetics :wink:

What I meant was, if youā€™re afraid to nick your chest implant with your bras, donā€™t wear bras. Many women donā€™t need them and look very nice without them. You may be in that category.

Of course, one canā€™t be judge and jury. So if you need a totally unbiased outside opinion, I stand at your disposal :slight_smile:

If I ever need (another!) unbiased outside opinion about my breasts, Iā€™ll think of you - but currently, Iā€™m happy enough with them :stuck_out_tongue:

Thatā€™s what I meant with the above - I really donā€™t like it if women donā€™t wear bras. Just not my aesthetics :wink:

Oh good, Iā€™m glad :slight_smile:

More importantly, what matters is whatā€™s comfortable for you - because uttimately, who cares what people think you look like, so long as you feel good. Iā€™ve known quite a few ladies who could not bear not to wear bras, even at home. Kind of like people who canā€™t stand being barefoot. Itā€™s entirely psychological.

Iā€™ve also known more than a few ladies who only wore bras only if they absolutely had to. And often they did in fact, for gravity reasons.

And yeah, bit of a derailā€¦