FlexNExT owners; what color do you have?

1 Like

I can’t speak for others who have had issues, but I’m 99% certain it’s wasn’t the cause of my own problems (the remaining 1% being the reason why I’m sending back my flexEM, because well… you never know). The timing didn’t fit an allergic reaction, and only one of the two Flex implants I installed that day created issues.

I’m leaning towards a bug infection of some kind when pulling the stitches in my case.

The timing of @Az_F’s one didn’t fit as well - not to a “real” allergic reaction, which would have been pretty immedeately. But maybe the body reacted somehow, anyway, more in a way of “hey, what’s that stuff inside me that doesn’t belong there?” (and is not biosafe, other than the polymer itself) :woman_shrugging:
Don’t know if bodies do such things, but… maybe?^^

In my case, it can’t be a coincidence that it went 100% swimmingly for exactly 2 weeks - as in ZERO problems whatsoever - and it all started to go to shit massively 30 minutes after pulling the stitches out.

I know my piercer was careful, using sterile gloves, rubbing alcohol, disposable scalpel and wearing a mask. And I know I was careful never to expose the stitches to anything nasty, and cleaning the wound every day. Yet I can’t see any other explanation. The correlation stares me so much in the face that it’s starting to look a lot like causation.

Thanks. Now I’m totally going with yellow when I get one of these. Orange is my life.

1 Like

Be careful though: if Amal is right, it might just become properly yellow over time. I highly doubt it, but it’s unwise to doubt Amal - especially when he has his finger on the mind control slider :slight_smile:

But yeah, if you want orange, that’s orange enough.

Well, I guess we’ll wait and see. Yellow wouldn’t be too bad either.

Looking forward to seeing how the colors change with healing.

just get some Trump spray on tan, and artificially add the orange hue to your skin…:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thank god you figured this out, just checked mine and you have indeed started cutting off the adhesive strip. I’m pretty allergic to adhesives so that could have gone pretty bad XD so i’m glad you figured it out amal :slight_smile:

2 Likes