flexSecure is back in stock

The only smartcard implant with factory default GP master key is back in stock!

You can deploy and manage applications on your flexSecure using GlobalPlatformPro, and we have a plethora of open source applets ready for you to compile and deploy at GitHub - DangerousThings/flexsecure-applets: Collection of JavaCard applets for the FlexSecure, as well as build and testing scripts, and documentation.

10 Likes

Is there a way to get a non-injectable version of it for testing?
I’ve been wanting to test it and get familiar with it before Implantation.

They might have some

1 Like

I’ve been working on something for this… basically a module that is much larger than a typical implant, but small enough you can make keychains or fobs out of it, or stick it to something like a business card, or do whatever. I’ll need more MOB chips though, so that’s being worked on.

5 Likes

When I got my walletmor I cut the packet line between the needle and the chip, leaving both still sealed but allowing me to tape the chip to my drivers licence and test it as if it were a contactless card. So thats something

1 Like

Just be aware the implant is very likely not sterile anymore. The pouch it comes in is extremely porous by design to let the sterilant into the pouch during sterilization. The only protection the pouch offers is just enough to keep the product safe between taking it out of the sterilizer and putting it into the procedure bag. You’re not meant to handle or touch the procedure bag or remove the pouch from the procedure bag until you are ready for the implant to go in. Simply touching it with your fingers puts oils and dirt through the porous paper membrane, and drags bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other things through the paper backing of the pouch. I would definitely not plan on installing that device now.

1 Like

Oh, I see. Well, that caught me off guard. Did I miss the information written somewhere perhaps?

I’ve already installed the chip a while ago with no adverse effects so I guess I got lucky! I was pretty thorough with sterilisation during so guess that helped.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you missed it to be honest. We put stickers on our procedure patches that explain this, but I’m not sure what Walletmor does. We ship to them with the implant inside a sterilization pouch which is then put into a sealed polymer bag, but we don’t put any stickers on it other than activation codes for the payment chip.

My goal in having a non-inplantable chip is testing prior spending the funds for the implant and be able to do testing before loading code invvivo …
If I brick a chip I’d rather it not be the invvivo one :yum:

1 Like

After reflecting on this, it’s kind of hilariously tragic. I rubbed that bag up and down every card reader in london.

@XEMON aah I see. I guess those ones are pretty easy to brick. Unrelated: If you somehow have the private key to your bank card, would these chips allow payment emulation? That is, do you know if has anyone written HCE for testing purposes?

Edit: ah, seems that they do. Javacardos/openemv

1 Like

Pull the trigger; these implants aren’t difficult to excise once “installed”. Especially if it’s not a flex~

$30 shipping on a $13 card :frowning:

You don’t happen to have plain spec cards that we can use before committing to implants do you? I see some potential hits on AliExpress but aren’t sure what from the card listing is the primary “key” to look for, is it just something JCOP4 with a P71 chip?

NXP JCOP4 P71 Contactless Java Card J3R200 J3R180 J3R150 SeclD Payment

Some peeps have had luck with these I believe

See this thread

1 Like

We have J3R180 chips… waiting for module antennas to put them on, then we will sell them unencapsulated for testing and development.

4 Likes

definitely interested in picking up 1 or 2 for testing and getting experience programing them :+1:

1 Like