Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

if you want more user-friendly help feel free to dm me on discord, id prefer if you kept it and learned to love it like so many other have

equip#1515

3 Likes

I appreciate it. I’ll contact you soon

I’ll admit to being overwhelmed by my lack programming knowledge or experience

But so far it’s usable enough to justify, and I can only hope the official devs actually add stuff…

1 Like

theres a few things ive spoken to some of the devs about which theyre planning on adding soon/working on now including

• low frequency raw read and emulate which should do just about every low frequency tag that doesnt have challenge and response
  • mifare classic emulation (eventual high frequency writing but thats further in the pipeline)
  • subghz rolling code cracking

that is to say, there are a few things that will never come to the flipper like

• more mifare attacks for key discovery (its not got the facilities to handle it)
  • bank card cracking, emulation, cloning (literally impossible)
  • rolljammers and other subghz jammer, theyre illegal to own much less operate and wont be implemented for such reason

the community itself is working on their own featues, myself i am doing low frequency decoding, pcunning and bettse are doing iclass legacy//picopass reading and em (if possible)

and there is works for a weigand lib for using the flipper, connected to a hid reader, as a weaponised reader

2 Likes

I don’t think you should

Personally I think you should wait it out, people are actively developing for it, so over time there will be more and more features available.
Just grab the precompiles as they are released.

I still dont even have mine yet, but I am looking forward to it, I am aware of the current lack of functionality, but I am focussing on the feature capability and potential.

Also from what I am seeing, there is a lot of work and functions happening in the Sub-Gig space

Just wait it out mate, with time it will become a great little tool and live up to its expectations. :dolphin:

3 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: T5577 & FDX-A … how do i reset the T5577?

Here’s a clip I took of mapping out the sweet spot on the flipper,

Lots of good areas it can read…

But the best place seems to be vertical above the CE/UKCA markings

You give yourself very little credit. You don’t have to be a “programmer” to know a little bit of coding. All programming languages have a fundamental structure. All you need to know is that fundamental structure and the rest is guess work. I wouldn’t consider myself a programmer either but I at least know how loops, if/then statements and arrays work.

I’m starting to learn. I was mostly just annoyed about the gatekeepers

1 Like

That is absolutely true! I am a completely self-taught programmer (mostly from reverse engineering), and one thing I found is that once you know the common principles moving between languages is fairly trivial.

Anything you’d need to be doing with the Flipper is very simple logic that is almost language agnostic aside from maybe some syntax quirks.

BIG update

mrbeanwaiting2

2 Likes

Are you still waiting on yours?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know they said “It doesn’t affect previous orders shipping schedule” but that still feels a bit shitty.

okay. maybe a lot shitty.

They did post this though:

Already gone so nothing to worry about lol

But yea… not a great look

I would have waited till everyone has theirs before doing anything… but I’m no business wiz… maybe they needed some quick capital?

I’m sure they aren’t super profitable at the moment

Dam … They’re available for the US …

If it’s in stock do it,

I might have mispoken, it says unavailable but it will let you add to cart so maybe it’s just not updated text

I might buy a second one eventually depending on how updates roll out…

I know I’m gonna bite myself if I pass …

Ok, this pushed me over :

I’ll take a video later…

But it reads ALL of my implants, though jt doesn’t know what to make of the spark 2 lol

Hidprox and EM4100 is stupid easy to clone with the flipper

Of my 4 lf implants, I was able to scan them all, save them, and rewrite them into different positions in less than 5 minutes… that shit would be a pain on a prox

Nfc is hopefully coming in the future

2 Likes

Which firmware are you using?

official stock can do 4 lf types for read/write/emulate
ioprox
hid26
indala
em4100/42x