Flipper Zero - Kickstarter RFID/RF/BLE/USB/IR

Haven’t been able to make it home to my printers, so no luck there :frowning:

School’s been absurdly busy, now that things are getting close to the end of the semester.

It’s able to read the ID of my Java Ring’s iButton, but since the java ring is more complex (runs java card apps), it can’t write to it or anything. It says “NOT A KEY” when I read it haha

2 Likes

It’s in Illinois somewhere, I think I believe that this time

Assuming it was overseas the first time… that made pretty good time

2 Likes

done-congrats

2 Likes

Such a fitting gif lol :joy:

1 Like

Oh shit

7 Likes

surprised-happy

4 Likes

Mine is currently in Vegas, on its way from Illinois to Portland. I expect it to be a few more days.

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Pilgrimsmaster :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ohhh, Shiny, I am stoked for you.

Have fun playing with it :wink:

1 Like

You missed the Easter egg :joy:

Was it the Hamburger?..I wasn’t sure what was going on…If it wasn’t that, Then yep, I missed it.

In fairness, I started watching it, Shorts dont show a time to run, I looked for it, moved it, started another video, went back and started form the start, cant jump forward…My attention was…Not 100% 2nd time around

1 Like

I think I just found it, I went BIG screen. Watched AGAIN…I think you just want YouTube hits :wink:

turned 180
:easter_egg:

I won’t spoil it…Unless you want me to

2 Likes

It was purely for your benefit… I couldn’t remember exactly what city you hail from… but it seemed the closest I could nail down from a few search’s

Back in IRL, I can seem to get Q flipper to install, and update my firmware

But it sure reads good

2 Likes

Haha. Or country it would seem…

Most Americans think NZ are just some islands off the coast of Australia, and in fairness, it is.

NZ actually has a standing offer to become a part of Australia any time we want.
It is written in the Australian constitution.

Also our Cultures, language/slang are very similar, and accents to some people.

So you weren’t too far off geographically, Brisbane is less than 4 hour flight away

I appreciate the joke though :+1:

:pbjtime:

1 Like

I could have sworn you were from AU… huh… well that flopped

Maybe because you were eyeballing the AU shipment so hard?

1 Like

Very true about the Constitution, but I don’t know about a standing offer! Who would we have to pick on if our cousy bros became Aussies!

2 Likes

Did you follow @darthdomo tutorial?

Cheers for your awesome videos dude, I have subscribed to you channel in anticipation of getting my flipper SOON™

2 Likes

No, like the installer isn’t working right and I can’t get q flipper to even start… various missing files or something… claims a reinstall might fix it

Tried a couple re installs
Tried an uninstall reinstall
Tried a system reboot for good measure

Just doesn’t wanna install

1 Like

Wow there really is a standing offer.
New Zealand is mentioned in the Australian constitution. Does that mean that New Zealanders have the legal authority to vote - Parliamentary Education Office.