Gaming Lounge 🎮

Here’s a Lounge area for ya gamer jibba jabba :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyone play Green Hell or Scrap Mechanic? Looking for a coop survival partner

I prefer Satisfactory myself.

2 Likes

That’s quite different afaik

1 Like

I suppose they are, they just give off similar vibes to me. I haven’t played Scrap Mechanic in a quite a while tho.

1 Like

The survival update brought a lot of new stuff. There’s also trailmakers but it feels much less sandboxy to me

Speaking of sandbox, how about Minecraft?

Modded or Vanilla? I actually have a small vanilla bedrock instance hosted on my homelab server.

1 Like

I mostly enjoy vanilla survival, on java though

I like bedrock because it lets me play on the go with whatever device I have on me. PC, phone, Switch, etc. and still have the same world.

1 Like

Switch is probably great but I always struggled with the controls on mobile. Are you a builder/redstoner/explorer?
Maybe we should have a thread to share builds. I have some that I’ve never sown online that I’m really happy with

Perhaps I’ve overrepresented how adept I am am Minecraft. I’m more of a casual player. I lack the artistic skills to be able to make anything too technical. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

:pray:

I used to run a java minecraft server for a while for my buddies. I used my Synology NAS and it ran pretty smooth for a 5-10 people server. Synology has since changed up how they handle docker instances and stuff now, so I haven’t tried messing with it since.

1 Like

I tried 5-10 servers hosted by various supplier for pretty cheap. They were cheap for a reason :sweat_smile:
But I think there are more US servers that EU. Now that I’m on US timezones I might give it a go again.

I watch a lot of YouTube SMP series and always wanted to do something similar with friends but most of my circle didn’t play or was very casual

:pray:
Dou you play at all @Pilgrimsmaster ?

What need does an AI have with such pastimes as games?

4 Likes

Someone needs to control the matrix, right?

3 Likes

Been playing Armored Core VI and let me tell you, it fun af but makes me want to chuck my controller through my monitor.

1 Like

No, I don’t play online.

However, I do have a good number of retro through to modern consoles, hand helds plus an arcade cabinet I am restoring and modifying (It has been an ongoing project, (had a backward step recently) but I’ll probably share that when I finally finish the build)
I dont need to incorporate RFID into it, but I will, because…I can

4 Likes