Got a call to come to customs and explain my order

If its being returned to Digiwell then they should be getting their kit back right ? This means they should be able to send out a refund or another unit.

However … If you’re out of luck there im happy to arrange something for you from KSEC.

7 Likes

I hope so. I will talk to Digiwell ppl today to give them heads up that the goods is returning.
@Backpackingvet you are very kind, but I’m not gonna do this to you :slight_smile:

Well, if the chip won’t come to you, why don’t you go to the chip?

Travelling across borders sucks. But, there had been discussion of a post Covid19 get together. Go, get implanted, say nothing going back through customs.

1 Like

Right in time my country is considering locking down again :smiley:

But yea that was my second option if I decide to do that.

Use the time then. Plan the trip to get the most out of it.

I have an image of you in my head sneaking out of the country at night, with armed border guards chasing you down USSR defector-style, crawling under barbed wire in military fatigues and muttering “I’ll get that implant!”

6 Likes

Is there a single customs facility?

I’m wondering if you could have it reshipped, via a different route and take your chances that another inspector is less Karen and more bored underpaid slug of a goverment rubber stamper.

Would probably only cost shipping to find out. If you can figure out how to route it through a different facility.

Have ti shipped with a bunch of other useless random junk too. Obscurity in a crowd if you will.

They all end up in same customs parcel :slight_smile:

Ok. Plan B.

We put you in a big wooden crate (with air holes, of course) and ship you out of the country. Customs only inspects inbound freight, so you’ll be able to get out.

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for lightening my mood, guys :slight_smile:

Plan C: find an open-minded vet near you and have Digiwell ship your stuff to them - and ask them to possibly have to explains to the dumb customs officer that one of their client requires a special type of tag implanted in their pussy… cat… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bet if you ask real nice, we could make some over engineered obfuscation method…lol. I’m just sitting here planning it like a heist! Maybe a new pillow? Stuff them in the very center. Fire extinguisher with the powder removed, and repressurized. Idk

We get a bunch of DT boxes, label them all as “Implant, with applicator” and put a pair of stud earrings and a needle in each box. Then we start sending a couple each day. After a few weeks they quit looking and we slip in the real deal.

My next plan will involve a largish trebuchet near the border. I figure the plan should be equally as ridiculous as the problem causing it.

3 Likes

I think we should build a giant wooden horse we can all hide in it and leave it at the border! Not for shipping implants or anything, I just think it’d be fun :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh no! A Karen!

I too got a call from customs to explain my purchase a couple days ago: I had ordered a bunch of stuff from KSEC that included a couple of very nice Sparrows lockpick sets. Customs called me to ask why I purchased burglar tools.

Honestly, if you think you live in a democracy, think again…

2 Likes

So it seems I was lucky, my lockpicks came with no problems and and they passed my package with implants after explaining didn’t tell them about lido tho

1 Like

Yep: you can be a burglar and knock yourself out with local anesthetics, but you can’t be a cyborg. Nosiree!

What no way ??