Got my chip today, super excited!

Just got my NExT implanted by Pontus at Pon’s Piercing, Jönköping, Sweden! He did a stellar job, he informed me very thoroughly on how the procedure would be carried out, answered any questions I had and was a really friendly person.

It really didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would be. It was like getting vaccinated, but the needle lingers a little longer.

I am very happy with how it all turned out. I can read the chip on my KBR1 (which is super loud, so I’m not gonna use it due to sensory issues) and I can’t wait to take it to IT and get it enrolled as an access tag.

Also, something to report: Pontus is able to do Walletmor installations and by extension flex installations, yet he wasn’t shown with the red marker on the partner map. Is this an error? I mentioned this to him, so he’s probably already contacted DT about it, but I wanted to mention it.

My only regret is that I forgot to ask if I could film the procedure xP

5 Likes

Congratulations! :mechanical_arm:

Can’t you open it and muffle or disable the speaker?

2 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

One of us, one of us, one of us!

2 Likes

The first thing I did after hear the loud bip was remove completely the speaker. It’s easy to do, just unscrew the cover and carefully remove the speaker, in my case it was pretty easy and I removed only pulling with my fingers.

3 Likes

What does it look like? I wanna make sure I don’t break it. Not very good with electronics beyond building my PC :frowning:

Congrats!!

and now the customary…

1 Like

@SnarkBe sent you a link

3 Likes

You can also tape or glue over it to muffle it

Welcome to the club

3 Likes

Nope, it was @yeka :wink:

1 Like

@yeka sent you a link

:rofl: