Guy falls for his installer (PSA)

So, first of all… I am now… one of us… one of us
Secondly, a PSA not to fall for your installer :heart_eyes:
Make sure to have your food/sugar levels up prior to your implant. After the NEXT install I passed out, HARD! If it wasn’t for the quick thinking of @Backpackingvet I would have dropped to the ground hard. I came to being held to my chair. I apologized like 30 times, laid down for a bit, and am now feeling good again. Skipped the spark install(for now) and let @Backpackingvet head out. Thanks again!
Besides passing out, great experience.
Come laugh with me,not at me.

10 Likes

giphy (10)

4 Likes

I am choosing to believe it was because you were so excited about the NeXT, that once it was in, you just HAD to dream about all the possibilites that you now have!

5 Likes

Great share, I feel like I was there with you, As though I could see it unfolding in front of me, Something like…
unnamed (14) unnamed (15) unnamed (16)

4 Likes

Ahahaha! Funny!

I was actually thinking, last thing he knew, we were talking, and he woke up to me bear hugging him to the chair. I will say no more, you ask him for the story. I bet his perspective is waaaayyyy more interesting.

giphy (11)

4 Likes

Ha, love the letterkenny reference.
Install was fine, I was talking, then looked at the bandage, got super lost in my head like Alice in wonderland falling into the tree, then tunneled back out to a bear hug. Was slightly confused but immediately knew I got lost and must have passed out, apologized, and listened to instructions. Took a while for ringing to stop and catch my body back up. Super weird experience. But its installed and thats what matters.

4 Likes

images (37)

3 Likes

This is not an uncommon reaction.

When new hardware is installed you likely required an updated driver. This may have led to a system restart in order to accomadate the new software in your O/S.

Before you install that Vivokey, you may want to check and see how you’ve got your auto-update configured.

14 Likes

Hahaha. actual :laughing:
:fish:

3 Likes

Healing great! Thanks again for all the advice and topics

6 Likes