Help identifying this

By autumn, the studios should be open again :wink:
What bodymod(s) are you planning, if it’s okay to ask?

Actually I have a small handful of T5577 in 3.85mm glass… about 25mm long if i remember correctly… performance is through the roof (like a flexEM almost)… made for a large animal market opportunity that never flew, so they are programmed as FDX-B and tuned to 134khz, but a proxmark3 can fix the FDX-B, and it should still read fine with 125khz readers. If anyone is interested let me know… I can dig them out of my pile of experiments.

hah well I can report we confirmed with the silicon provider earlier this week and the PO is going in today. Delivery of chips to us is expected to happen around mid-feb

4 Likes

Do they look safe to implant to you? I might buy one off you if you feel it’s safe and you’re willing to part with it

yeah they are our own glass, resin, parts, etc. made by our contract factory using the same methods as all our other products. its just big because of how they are implanted into horses and cows… between the discs in the spine… cringy… and even though smaller 2mm chips can read, this project required longer range.

1 Like

So uhh… any fun blinkies in that bin of goods?

Oh… I thought it was COTS stuff you had bought from China to evaluate it.

Yeah, if it’s oversized DT, I’m interested.

hah sorry i don’t think so… actually hah yeah i have some spark1 chips with LEDs but performance is 100% absolute dogshit… the white LEDs barely light up. hardly visible. other than that, no.

ok let me poke around a bit…

1 Like

Ah uuh, it tickles!

Seriously though, if you can program it as an EM and confirm that it works good, I’m game. Let me know how much.

The tought just occurred to me that it might fit exactly inside a 5mm needle. All you’d need is a thin pencil as a plunger to turn it into an impromptu injector :slight_smile:

Weed wacker line and a taper are way more easy to get clean first.

2 Likes

Or just make the hole first then insert…

UK used to be the most forward thinking place in the world for body mods.
Now it became one of the worst westerner places to do it.

Even in Brazil we still have a healthier underground scene! (which is insane, since it’s the same country where… well… good luck landing any job in Brazil if you have as much as an eyebrow piercing.)

Or at least we had… my old shop was amongst of the last places you could get a scarification/branding/suspension done…
Unless you know people. :wink:

Shhhh!! don’t jinx it!!

1 Like

Have you had a chance to poke?

Sorta… I know what bin they are in hahahah

Just send @anon3825968 the whole bin, I’m sure he’ll help you organize it

Should be 1-3 days but we have next day delivery for the UK also.

We have free delivery for all orders over £50 in the UK :slight_smile:

It should work out pretty much the same when you include the 20% US to UK import tax which is what we base our pricing on. Some items are cheaper or exclusive to KSEC. Of course if there are any noticeable big discrepancies then please let us know!

Sorry to hear you had a delayed delivery, is this for the UK or international ? Could you contact us with details so we can investigate. All UK orders are normally shipped within 1-2 working days all with 1st class mail so this is not standard for delivery times. We see a common standard of 1-4 working days for UK delivery (Excluding next day).

This shouldn’t be the case…our online stores add a £10 booking fee to the standard install fees. All partners should charge the following if you contact them directly:

If there is a partner that is not please let us know and we will speak with them to investigate further. You shouldn’t of been misadvised any pricing so am keen to resolve.

This catches a lot of people out when ordering from the US. Something KSEC has been able to resolve for many implantees in the UK :slight_smile:

Sucked big time and had a massive knock on affect in the industry. We work closely with friends of Nick and was a upsetting time for many.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. When this shit show of pandemic and lockdowns end I will start contacting parlours. For now I’m focused on investigating implants and what I want and expect from one.

1 Like

First of all… Ditto!

Was in UK. I never thought of it as a delayed delivery, though.

2 weeks is roughly the time I expect to receive anything by mail in UK.

My previous comment was about how surprisingly fast orders from DT get here.

My last order from KSEC was a chamelleon. I think. (I ordered a lot of stuff from you guys) got to me in 10 days. Not a bad timing, so I would not complain about your service.

My last order from DT was handled with them yesterday.
It is already in the UK, making it’s way to distribution hub (according to tracking), which means it should reach me in less than 48 hours from handling.
That is insanely fast.

So… nothing to complain here. :wink:
Actually, quite the opposite: I always mention you guys whenever I run a hacking lecture/course.

3 Likes

I know covid has been a rollercoaster for delivery times but we’re seeing great improvements. Many 1st class mail is arriving next day now so hopefully it stays like that :slight_smile: Let us know how things go with future orders and I’ll keep tabs on it.

Awesome to hear! Still 10 days for 1st class is well over what we would normally expect. 1st class with royal mail is meant to be next day so anything over 1-2 days isn’t expected and is a failing of Royal Mail. I’ll see if I can get some stats up for delivery times over the last few months again and see whats going on.

DHL are pretty impressive with this stuff but the cost (Especially for small UK stuff) isn’t worth the increase we’ve found when looking to switch provider. Same with DPD etc but most prefer cheaper/free shipping than express.

Awesome to hear !

We’re always looking for ways to improve and feedback is critical to this. We’ve looked at other shipping companies for international mail but as Royal Mail estimates mostly 4-7 days for EU , most weren’t interested in an express for more money.

If things are delayed again, feel free to contact us and we will look into it. Royal Mail over the last year have been rocky with covid we’ve seen big improvements recently.

1 Like