Help me choose a lock?

Awesome, now I just need to figure out how to argue with my leasing office… in the most helpful mannner
(Should post a video in the show off using it thread :wink: )

I have the yamiry smart lock and I love it. It took a bit for me to find my sweet spot but now that I know where it is, I can open my door faster than my wife can with her finger. 10/10 would buy again.

1 Like

Actually the ttlock thing is a separate company from the lock company… it’s a piece of “drop in” technology licensed to lock companies to make app control of their locks easy for the lock manufacturer.

2 Likes

To add on to this: in the TTLock app in the RF cards section, you can press the “Add card remotely” button to add any type of NFC card by scanning it on your phone. In my experience it was near impossible to add any implants from the lock itself, but I was immediately able to add them from my phone. TTLock just uses UID based authentication though so don’t rely on it for anything super secure.

1 Like

I found Flexies worked pretty easily (on my ones), and the xSeries I had different results depending on the lock…

I have a couple of TTL Locks

and a couple of those I have reviewed

I have the TTL version of the “Rothult” cabinet lock also that I should review

@APartOfMe which one(s) have you tried?