Home Door Locks

I need to change the locks on the doors to my house. Are there any locks on the market that can be used with our chips? I’ve looked around, and it looks like a lot of them require you to use their RFID media. Looking for something that also has keypad access, because my wife isn’t as gung ho as I am about the implants, but would still like to not have to carry a key.

Thanks!

2 Likes
5 Likes

@toasty
FYI, that spreadsheet is a living document, but also a work in progress, and needs a little tidy up.
However, it still is a great starting point.
I did just notice, the “freeze pane” function is not working on the mobile view. So a PC will be a slightly better experience at the moment. <\s>

EDIT
Freeze pane now fixed on mobile

Thanks so much, very helpful!

You probably saw all of these during your search, but incase you missed them.

There is a community driven open source dead bolt lock project progressing slowly.

It might be worth keeping and eye on this thread

Also some others have tested a few.

So I bought an RFID door lock and it doesn't seem to be working

1 Like

we might consider putting some links into the document to these forum posts? Could be done as a cell comment not a cell value.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chip compatibility matrix - Google Sheets

Just wanted to put my hat in the ring for another rightoff.

I bought this one and installed it DOES NOT SUPPORT “NeXT”

Hope that help future people trying to buy this lock!

I wanted to thank Pilgrimsmaster
For the great spreadsheet! im wish i looked at that before I went and bought my own!
ARDWOLF A30 Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Entry Electronic Door-Locks with Lever and Automatic Locking,Compatible with Ardwolf 13.56MHz RFID Keyfobs

1 Like

update: (20210209)
Looking for advice + Update on reader.

I have the NeXT:
Just bought another door lock, on the 'chip compatibility matrix google sheet"
and that one doesn’t work either! darn (frowning face emoji)

I’m beginning to suspects that its something not with the locks but my 13.xxx mhz side of my implant.
The base reader black use reader registers the EM side of the chip with a beep, but i cant read the xNT side from my phone, or a diy 13.xxx mhz reader I had laying around.

Em side works fine.
xNT is having issues.

Any debugging advice?

here’s reader model i bought
Laxre Bluetooth keyless Fingerprint Door Lock, Entry Front Door Lock , biometric Door Lock deadbolt, One-Touch Locking Touchscreen Digital gate Lock, Easy Install for Home and Office

No led lights up in any orentation with led’s powered or non powered

I do hope not for your sake.

I also hope that the the Matrix is correct and not misleading.

My concern was adding devices to the matrix that are not compatible and people ending up with a potentially expensive paper weight.

All of the devices reccomended on the matrix SHOULD have a link to a thread where somebody has tested, reccomended and hopefully documented them.

That one you mentioned above was a relatively recent addition and there was a great write-up to accompany it by @Intector

Devices usable for Implants

In theory, it SHOULD be working!

Apologies in advance, no insult intended. sometimes its the little things that catch us out.
Can you confirm:

• Phone cover off
  • NFC turned on
  • Screen on and unlock
  • You are running TagInfo by NXP (or similar)?
  • You have tested also with a full size HF card.
  • or with Diagnostic card.
  • Have you also checked the phone wiki that may have tips and tricks for your phone model?

https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/wiki-nfc-phone-performance/602/95

All this just to get a clear starting point