How were you introduced into the world of Biohacking?

5 Likes

That’s a photo of a fearless biohacker meeting Lepht :slight_smile:

Lepth and you rosco are the two that convinced me to plan on getting the xBT

Lepth mentioned it in a talk once and i liked it alot but didn’t feel the need for it till you talked about it as a quick check for someone like yourself who may be able to catch the early signs of (correct me if im wrong but was it thyroid issues?) And i feel like it is a little more useful to myself then i once thought.

Thyroid, yes. I’m borderline with that. I still use the chip regularly when I feel unusually cold in the evening.

I had this project ot making a wearable temperature monitoring device, for health issues and for sports also. I even found a nice battery-powered reader that showed a lot of promise. Unfortunately, the Dutch company that sold it to me shafted me: they promised it would be able to interpret temperature data, but it doesn’t, and now that the sale is made, they won’t answer me anymore.

One of these days I’m gonna out them and make sure they’re indexed by Google as crooks.

2 Likes

Send them some mail

5 Likes

3 Likes

I first became interested in getting an implant from Dangerous Things after watching a video from the modern rogue YouTube channel. They had a video all about microchips and it got me fascinated with the possibilities.

3 Likes

Mythbusters…

I’ve came here because of my interest in augmenting the human body. And as much as I want to put my brain in a jar and get a robot body, the technology for this isn’t available. So I decided to enjoy the current tech for the time being.