I DID IT! My NExT is in!

RIGHT (not left, @ODaily is on the money today) hand P0!

6 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Wait, I’m confusalated now. Isn’t that your right hand? Or is this more metricketery?

1 Like

lol, no, I’m just stupid and can’t think straight! :smiley:

You’re right, and so is that install! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh, yeah, It’s your military right hand.

I have no idea what that means but I’m laughing anyway!

Kind of a joke. Probably more of an in joke for those who’ve served. I have not.

You get ordered to do something with your left.
Get flustered confused, do it wrong (Right not left)
Get rebuked with that famous military dry humor. “No, your Military Left.”

2 Likes

That’s partially where I was figuring that was going, but yeah. I’m probably gonna go out in a few and get something to eat so I stop feeling a little woozy.

1 Like

sigh Still can’t read it with my phones using NFC Tools (KBR finds it fine though). I mean I’m not surprised or upset, just disappointed cause I hoped I’d be lucky. A decent enough amount of swelling is still going on though, so oh well.

I do think I’m gonna wait til I can read it (hopefully) to do my next implants, and hopefully that’ll give me a better idea if I got it close enough to the surface or if it’s too deep.

2 Likes

Woo! Getting reads with my phones!!! Still learning best read position and hoping it improves a bit as swelling continues to go down, or at the least that I get the Spark better positioned as I put that in soon.

3 Likes

Great stuff and great news

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Spark2 is now in too!!! This time in the actual left hand, @ODaily. :wink:

No blood to speak of this time, and I think even an easier insertion once the needle was in place. Just slipped right out, last time there was a little more resistance (which is, of course, futile).

2 Likes

Awesome.

How’s life with two stabbed hands? I just did the one hand, and could mostly avoid using it for a coupla days.

2 Likes

Well the other one is basically healed and not really uncomfortable unless I put direct pressure where the chip is. This doesn’t feel quite as painful as the last one did, which swelled up right away. I can’t read the chip yet and I imagine it’s not gonna be perfect of course, but it feels ok now that I’ve got a bit more of a hang of the install.

I’ve got 2 of 4 in now, but I want to get to… 7 of 9. :wink:

3 Likes

And now my xG3 is in too! I did not at all estimate how f’ing big it is, lol. I will say this much for others who stumble on it, you should really consider professional help installing it and account for how big it is. I put it in position 1 on my left hand and OUCH. Almost didn’t get it in.

3 Likes

The xG3 is 3mm right? So the needle has to be at least that ID… Yeah seems quite large…

2 Likes

Just sayin’

At least now you are 3 of 4.
One step closer to 7 of 9 :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Yup. I didn’t even think about it, and by the time I realized it the package was already opened, so I’m like well, if it’s already broken sterility, what the hell, why not, cause I couldn’t think of another place for it that I really wanted it to go, and I didn’t have any experience in, say, forearm installation, so I just went for it.

2 Likes