I dream of Implants šŸ§ž + Poll

I had a nightmare related to my last post, it was that I was a robot and was getting chased by a group of armed criminalsā€¦ Then I ended up hiding and they started shooting in my general direction and then I felt some of the shots and thought ā€œWTF, my back is a metal plate, how am I feeling this!?ā€

Hopefully Iā€™ll get more Atlas dreams. Ideally more positive ones but Iā€™m not complaining.

3 Likes

Had my first implant nightmare.

There was a mark of the beast type law put in place for the whole country and implants were outlawed.

They were agressively hunting people with implants and forcefully removing them. They had a scanner theyā€™d run over you and detect the implants.

I got scanned and they found the implants in each hand.
Then they forcefully moved them from their resting position so they were obvious for the ā€œremoversā€.

I was in a total panic and kept trying to move them back to their normal position, thinking if theyā€™re back where they were the removers wonā€™t even notice them. And I was frantically trying to move them but they wouldnā€™t budge.

Then the removers came and started cutting them outā€¦
And I woke up.

2 Likes

LOL
Last night I got one as well. Went to a hospital for some of procedure and they had to put me under sedation. I am waking up and I am seeing how a doctor is pulling the apex out of my hand with forceps. Me totally horrified, asked her what the f*** youā€™re doing??? She replied, we saw you have something in your hand and we decided to take it out. I said do you know how much time Iā€™ve waited to get my hands on this implant and how much money I spent for it?!?!?!?! Then I woke up in cold sweat. No fun, folks I am telling ya

7 Likes

Had an other dream about being a robot, in which I started getting upgrades and ended up being a small mech. Gosh, that was amazing!

5 Likes

Just had my first such bad dream.

Somehow one of my xG3s fell out, through a weird gross blackened crusty fistula that developed suddenly, just this ā€˜healedā€™ hole into my hand. I noticed when I found it in my mouth somehow, behind my upper lip. I then spent the rest of the time trying to keep track of the magnet;, dropping it, forgetting it places, missing busses to get back to places i forgot it.

Later in the night, I had a second dream where I dramatically recounted the first dream.

wild

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only had oneā€¦ In my dream I woke up to find that my body was pushing out all my implants like they were pimples. Bet your butt I woke up from that nightmare QUICK

2 Likes

Just had another.

This time my parents and a godparent (whom I havenā€™t seen in years), confronted me to express their disappointmentā€”that my life is good and thus shouldnā€™t mess around with my body. I got heated.
It took place in my bedroom growing up; for some reason said godparent wanted me to pick up a bunch of screws/nails from a huge pile with one of my magnets, and comb them through her hair. Like somehow that would be degrading or send a message? I struggled to collect a good group of them with a good size. Iā€™m just fumbling around with screws, getting them mixed together, dropping them, losing them, ā€¦

3 Likes

So my family members who belong in the you know what thread came across the NeuralLink stuff and are panicking about implants. Iā€™m not going to tell tell them that Amal got under my skinā€¦

:man_facepalming:t2:

Cyborg tradition out of the way, I had a dream about people piloting giant robots as a hobby in which I tried to befriend them. It was awesome! But sadly I was not a robot in said dream.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever have one, but I did have my Apex Flex make a cameo in my dream last night.

I was on a trip somewhere and the car I was renting just happened to be a Tesla. Driving around in the car constituted most of the dream, but I recall thinking quite clearly ā€œhey, I can get the Tesla keycard applet and register my implantā€! Being mostly unfamiliar with Teslas, though, the details of the interior of the car didnā€™t render coherently enough for me to figure out how to do it. I wondered if the Tesla model I had even supported the feature and then gave up.
Edit: Checked the first post. Not a nightmare, just interesting. No nightmares so far.

1 Like

Had a dream last night about a company that offered a series of upgrades for people who want to go full robotā€¦ In said dream, I signed up and had to deal with upset family membersā€¦

Why are the worst nightmares the ones were the threat or problem is realistic?

:cry:

4 Likes