I have joined the club

Again pain is subjective,

But I did it (the big custom needle)with no numbing gel because I couldn’t decide if I wanted to use it / order it, and I’m stupid and borderline masochistic sometimes lol
and it was “fine”

Yes it will hurt, but only for like 20-30 seconds, feels like someone pinching you with needle nose pliers
It’s weird, once the needle is thru it doesn’t hurt much more because nerves are usually skin deep etc

It’s not fun but it’s a bearable pain, plus it helps that most professionals I’ve seen have you take a deep breath and slowly let it out, and stab you in the exhale… I’m not sure why but I’m sure there’s science… but it seems to make things much more bearable

1 Like

Yea I just need to man up get it done now
Then I can look at more in the future it’s good to have people that have been in the same situation.

1 Like

Generally the size of the needle dosnt make a huge difference to the pain felt. It feels about the same as having blood drawn but with more pushing (friction)

Finally, it’s done for me too ! 5 in same time ^^ I’m a cyborg now :laughing:

1 Like

5 at the same time? :crazy_face:
That’s quite a feat.

Which ones did you get? And where?

Et félicitations… si j’en crois ton nom d’utilisateur :sunglasses::fr:

Not really in à row. I implant à thermal sensor one month ago inside my chest. And since 2 week, I have à walletmor and à XM1 inside my left hand, à NeXT inside my right hand and à Titan inside my finger. I have 3 more to implant and merci beaucoup mon ami au plaisir de faire ta conaissance :wink:

1 Like

I think @Eriequiet did 6 in one session, I did 7 in :syringe: and 1 out :hocho: in one session. (4 xSeries and 3 FlexSeries )

There are some real advantages to that, but definately an individual coice and situation dependant.

2 Likes