iCopy-X **looks like a proprietary piece of SHIT :Poop:**

eh there’s a handful of domestic access control the proxmark can’t conquer but most of what’s common is hackable

1 Like

UK not US

Other Way round, the UK is locked and the EU is unlocked.

It’s really common with enterprise/business cloners to have some restrictions in place. The proxmarks/Icopy-xs has been making a big shift in the market against this however.

They offer both versions so they’re better than some other companies.

Detect, clone, emulate with buttons much more easily. It also stores the cards on the device and the firmware updating process is more straightforward and easy. You can still use a proxmark client on it however.

This is the main selling point, alongside ease of use overall.

2 Likes

Personally, it’s my go to for a carry around field tool. I have the Proxmark RDV4 + antenna packs for longer range stuff but having it with a built in batter (Similar to blueshark), makes it a nice all in one.
— Kai

1 Like

You have a link to this write up ?

If you reverse the steps/commands, you can create the cards.

3 Likes

ksec coming with the the absolute :fire:

1 Like

Well then armed with this github I am going to pull the trigger on buying one. Thank you so much for the wealth of information.

1 Like

I want to know how the hell they’re able to clone HID iClass SE cards with that there extension.

$$$$$ and Magic inside the purple box is my guess

Are there any photos of the other side of that box? It looks like a shelled-out HID reader.

Which is making me realize I’ve never used my PM3 to sniff between the card and reader. I wonder if I’ll get anything interesting off that…

@philidelphiaChickens its a downgrade attack that only works if the system accepts legacy cards. basically writing te equivalent data of an SE onto a legacy, the system doesnt care for either

2 Likes

thats basicaly what it is, a HID reader with an espkey, weaponised reader. youd need something similar to be able to pull it off with ap roxmark. except you can make it at home for ~80$

2 Likes

I was right! It’s totally just a shelled-out HID reader.

1 Like

I’m REALLY tempted to do this. D’you think I could pull it off with a PM3 Easy, or do I need to upgrade?

I havent, just these, and this video might be of interest to you ( haha, you found it already - deleted mine)

the proxmark isnt the component of it so youll be fine with the easy.

youd need a hid reader and an espkey, if youre in the iceman server on discord theres docs on how to make the weaponised reader its sick.

2 Likes

some homework for you <3

2 Likes

Happy to help :slight_smile:

Oh we have some pentester bundles we’ve just released which might be of interest. There’s a promo going out about them today.

Nice free shipping. Plus I can get the unlocked EU version from KSEC as well.

1 Like