I'm new! I'm new and I don't know what to do!

Also… Perfect opportunity to learn some new skills! Learn how to write apps for it then… Code yourself!

5 Likes

Yeah, I feel like you often feel the need to reiterate that these are inferences and guesses as to not get people’s hopes up or get them confused, and I think we should all do @Pilgrimsmaster a favour and remember that until anything official is announced or released, these are all very much maybes and possibles.

Also, thanks for being such an amazing help on these forums, @Pilgrimsmaster. You’re absolutely awesome :tada: :brain: :birthday:

7 Likes

I have a feeling this is all going to be a huge life changer. Especially with me building my house around my implants, being a mechanic, and owning a machine shop lol. It really is starting to seem like a possibilities are endless.

3 Likes

@ithritin I couldn’t agree more! :+1:.

2 Likes

Seeing this is always a bit exciting.

20200407_130946

Especially on new threads, it usually means some knowledge is about to be dropped.

Edit:
tenor-7

4 Likes

Have you seen @ODaily Magic tool box project.
Might be right up your alley
Great starter project
Pretty much a how to guide
Really good learnings
AND
a cool and suitable project for you

2 Likes

You are all too kind.

There are PLENTY more people on here with FAR more knowledge than myself.

But thank you

4 Likes

Maybe… but those people sleep and spend time away from the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Unlike some other people

3 Likes

Yourself included :+1:

2 Likes

:flushed::heart_eyes: WOW! Definitely a great idea!

2 Likes

source

2 Likes

tenor (4)

3 Likes

haha, it is 11:15am. Maybe not right now :clock11:

2 Likes

Damn 6pm here lol

this is being worked on but may not make it into the first apex release. we are trying to line up extra super bonus ducks like visa along with the already difficult ducks we’re herding…

3 Likes

Sounds like you need Karl! King of Ducks!

for those poor souls that do not know the reference

6 Likes
2 Likes

I wish every company owner was as active in the community as you are.

I will likely still get the Apex Max for the other stuff it has, but when the Apex flex comes out that has visa…

Oh boy, the wife is gonna wonder where 350 went.

4 Likes

some days i don’t get anything else done aside from tickets and forum lurking… so i can understand why most don’t / aren’t… honestly between all the 20+ messaging channels, emails, tickets, forums, facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. this is already a full time job for someone, and I can already see the time coming when I will not be able to keep up… but for now I love “you people” so I’ll keep at this as long as I can, even at the expense of doing other things :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should take a break, rather a vacation, around the release date of Cyberpunk 2077. I feel this forum and all your other channels will be busy.

1 Like