Impatience consumed me. As expected

Well, the obsessive reading and watching and scheming hit full force, and I just said “you know what, let’s just get this going already” and ordered the ultron package.

I think I have a plan for getting stuff installed (hopefully), but worse case at least I’ll have the stuff whenever I do work it out if my current plan falls through, so whatever!

Whenever Apex drops, I’ll end up grabbing that, so I still have to decide exactly where I’m gonna put things, but at least it’s in motion now. Progress!

giphy (1)

6 Likes

Lol I knew you couldn’t wait. Every time you said “I’m going to wait for the Apex” I was like
giphy (34)

6 Likes

Haha, mine was less “sigh” but more “he won’t last”
It was just a matter of time

3 Likes

Yeah… I mean… I kinda figured it would happen, but I was TRYING damn it. Whatever. No point waiting, plenty of room to cram an Apex in someplace down the road :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m still holding strong!!

Though I do have the Magneto bundle page left opened on a tab… just sitting there… :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

is “down the road” a euphemism for something?

Plan for the Apex, are you going to on use it for the payment feature? daily use?
What form factor apex will you get?
Save THAT space… because you WILL get an APEX!
Put it where you want it, not just where you have left!

2 Likes

I still like your idea of the forehead so I can mash my greasy ass fivehead against all the debit machines

3 Likes

Pull the trigger… The Apex is Delayed, surely you can justify it…
You might as well!
What’s the harm?
Do it
Do it
Do it
images (31)

4 Likes

Mostly financial… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, yes. The force is strong with this one.

2 Likes

I’ll be saving a spot in my right hand for an Apex, since that’s probably the easier side to use with my car. Gonna put the NExT in my left hand when it gets here, and dunno yet what I’ll do with the spark. Maybe put it further down one of my arms or something as a backup for my vivokey account? Dunno yet…

I don’t think anybody has tried an earlobe yet…

1 Like

Not 100% sure I could sell my wife on that haha. In the hands/arms she can mostly just pretend they aren’t there.

My friend told me to put it in my belly so I can drop my fat on the card machine

6 Likes

I believe I’m rethinking my NExT implant location now :joy:

Just do what I did and not tell her I’ve got one in each hand and she hasn’t noticed yet. I went with asking forgiveness is easier then asking permission.

3 Likes

My plan is left hand after the pink for my spark and the Apex will go on my right wrist. I feel like that will make the spark easy to use for authentication and the Apex for payment. That’s just me though.

1 Like

I plan on putting the Apex in my left wrist because it seems like things like payment would be easier than the right.

Until then, test your idea out… every payment terminal you encounter, try to put that planned spot on the reader… is it easy? Is it a pain? What about terminals that are tucked away or between some nasty shielding or shelving or something terrible… I find the area just outside my pinky finger metacarpal is the easiest to place just about anywhere, with the phone being a bit of a stretch… but as long as it doesn’t go into the knife edge itself, the phone still is pretty easy to get a read with… so that’s where I’m putting my Apex.

4 Likes

I think for most my left wrist would be alright.

Could you demonstrate just where you mean just outside the pink metacarpal, are saying between the two knuckles?
I’ve considered putting it on the edge of my hand but I worry that it might be in danger there since I do a fair amount of work with my hands that might impact that part.