Implant Addiction Is setting in ALREADY?

So. I finally got some implants. 2 of em. A few days ago. Like, they’re healing great, and everything is rad, but it’s clear they’re still fresh because the bruising is still slightly visible, so to say I’m new at this would be an understatement.

YET, I’m already thinking "Ok, how many more can I get away with while still leaving room for an Apex when that comes out, and wtf would I use them for.

I was warned about this problem, and I accept it… but like… damn it brain, just like chill for a few weeks at least, geez!

3wa0y9

12 Likes

Yep its a drug lol, I find implants and tattoo are both very addictive

7 Likes

Can’t wait to get addicted! I have to wait about 3-5 years tho, but Im excited.

6 Likes

Haha, dude. Don’t worry, I feel you there. The moment I put my first implant in, I was instant like ‘Hell yeah, this is where it’s at.’

6 Likes

Yeah, like I wasn’t expecting it to be hugely painful or anything, but I think there was something deep in the back of my mind like “just get these done and if it sucks, it’s fine”, but then I got them, and since all uncertainty is gone, it’s more like “yeah, this a thing I can do all the damn time. No problem at all, let obsession fully take hold”, which sort of releases the kraken, so to speak…

4 Likes

I had that same type of feeling in the back of my mind, but after getting my first implant I realized how easy the whole process actually is.

5 Likes

Same here, got my NExT and instantly wanted more. I have an LED in the box just waiting to get put in and i’m going to order a spark 2 as well to get put in at the same time

5 Likes

Nice. I was super conflicted about just putting in the LED at the same time as the NExT, and basically as soon as I left was like “damn it, should have just done it” haha. oh well. it’ll get in soon enough!

2 Likes

I am very very concerned about this. I already feel addicted and I don’t have any in yet. When my flexEM gets here that will be 6 in line for implantation… and I have like 4 others that I am thinking about… and the apex line is not even out yet…

giphy (5)

5 Likes

Daaaaaaamn. haha. I’m holding off for the Apex before ordering more, but I’m pretty sure at this point that it will be more than JUST an Apex in my cart. hehe

2 Likes

Knowing me I will get it all done at once too… that’s gonna be a fun few days… not particuarly looking forward to the flexEM.

1 Like

I got my first implant in summer 2017. About two weeks later. I love to get an other one or maybe more…
Must wait for February 2018 and then I got the flexNT and magnet - a few days later the xEM.
Then it starts… I want more… :joy::heart_eyes:

At the moment I have 18 RFIDs and 2 magnets.

Chip #19 is at home - must wait to get it implanted.
Chip #20 planned - must order it…

6 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

Yesh I’m crazy :slight_smile:
4 of them are xLEDs

If you watched thd TV Show “Salvation” they have there a chip with a red LED implanted. I put the red xLED in the same position.

4 Likes

I have the matter with you. Thanks for your share. It help me a lot

3 Likes

with 18 chips and 2 magnets what do you use them for???
i have 5 chips at present and i’m already thinking of removing the xNT and xEM chips from my left hand and replacing them with a NeXT chip so that i have the ability to use either hand for the same tasks. i’m currently using my NeXT in my right hand and the xEM in my left hand for starting my motorcycle

3 Likes

The most time I use only the flexNT.

xIC: just waiting, that the maybe release the season ticket for the visitor terrace on the airport - at the moment onky daytickets have RFID.

xEM: quick vent safe

xM1+ : first chip from coffeemachine at work - but it diesn’t work - coffeemachine is mifare mini

I linked the mist other Hifg Frequency chips tp my: vCard, homepage, instagram account.

4 chips are only the xLEDs.

I need to remove the spark 1 - it was broken :sob: i have the spark 2 now. After removing one chip - i would never remove a chip again :sob::sob::sob:

Most of the chips: I love tp habe it and write about the technology.

5 Likes

why is this JennyMcLane??? i’m currently thinking about removing both the xNT and xEM chips in my left hand so that i can upgrade them to a NeXT chip

3 Likes

This chip was a very special one, I got it implanted in TV. Damn it that it stopped working. Removing the chip - it got more broken - the glass got some scratches - so it wasn’t possible to find the error.
After that I decided - I would never remove a chip again.

1 Like

This isn’t really an upgrade - more like a cross grade. The NExT is basically an xNT and xEM in one bit of glass instead of two. With the two tags you should be able to do all the same things as you can with a NExT so unless I’m missing something you don’t really gain anything by doing this

4 Likes